Yustice x female reader

This was requested by aslutforAzula.
You like reading manga much like the ninja kids but usually hang out with the stump kids. You've had a crush on yustice sense you met her.
(The capture the flag war part 5 is being worked on right now but it's taking a bit because the episode it self is like 30 minutes.)
Word count - 440

"Hey, would you like to hang out today," yustice texts me.

"Sure, where do you wanna meet," I text back.

"Ninja water fall," she texts back.

"Ok I'll be on my way once I'm done getting ready for the day," I text.

I get dressed in my normal Creek outfit.

"I'm hanging out with yustice today," I text the group chat that has me, Craig, Kelsey, and J.P..

"Ok have fun!🤩," J.P. texts.

"We'll miss you😢," Kelsey texts.

"Eh, you'll have to live with out me🤷‍♀️," I text.

"Tho shall not make it," Kelsey texts.

"Bye have fun with out me🥰," I text.

"Have fun with your crush😘," Craig texts.

I grab my bag and leave for the creek.

'Why does yustice wanna hang out all of the sudden, I'm not complaining I like hanging out with her but like we barely hang out,' I think to myself.

"Hey yustice," I say noticing that the other ninja kids aren't there.

"Oh, hey y/n," she says.

"Where are zatch and prynda," I ask sitting down on one of the rocks.

"Oh, I, uhh, wanted to talk to you alone, and uhh, so there not here," she says embarrassedly hiding her face in her coat.

"Oh, what'd you wanna talk about, oh yeah I brought back your volume of two pice," I say handing her it from my bag.

"Oh, I uhh," she says embarrassed, she puts the book in her bag, "i uh, don't know how to say that."

"What ever it is I'm willing to listen, you're my friend after all," I say smiling.

"I, uhh, I like you y/n," she says quickly, I go bright red.

"I- uhh, I," shudder out, I've liked yustice sense I can remember but now that she's telling me this I don't know what to say.

"Uhh, it's ok if you don't feel the same way or anything," she starts rambling.

I get over to her and grab her hand.

"Uhh, y/n," she says looking at me bright red too.

"I, I like you too," I say.

We sit there awkwardly staring at each other.

"So does this mean we're, like you know, girlfriends," she says rubbing her thumb on my hand.

"Uhh, yeah I guess," I say smiling.