Sewer queen x tsudere female reader | sewers

This was requested by aslutforAzula. I'll try my best to make you tsudere.
Your just one of the random kids who hang out at the creek till the day you come across the sewers. You've always liked swimming and stuff. You where the kid who was excited for bath time. (Like as a kid who was excited about bath time.)
Word count - 604

I'm walking up stream when I have the choice to go right or left, I've already gone right and it just leads to a over pass. I decide to go left.

After a while for walking I see a entrance to the sewers. 'I haven't heard about anyone hanging out in the sewers, maybe it can be my place," I think as I enter the sewers.

I walk for a bit when I see some thing move behind me, I look to see nothings there, I continue walking when I enter a big open space in the sewers where it looks like people use to be but left in a hurry.

"Who are you," someone says behind me.

"Uhh, I'm y/n, I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was here," I say turning around to see a girl with big black hair wearing pink goggles, she's holding up a pool skimmer at me threateningly.

"Hmm, I'm the sewer queen. It's safe you guys can come out," she says lowering her pool skimmer.

'She's, no y/n get yourself together,' I think to myself.

"So, do you like the sewers to," she says.

"Uhh yeah," I say crossing my arms, "I, uhh, should go."

I walk around her, leaving the sewers.

For the next week it seems like everywhere I go she's there, trading tree, there, store, there, old tree house I found, there. I get more and more annoyed every time I see her, why do I feel this way, I don't like it.

"Hey wanna meet up at the creek," my friend texts me.

"Sure," I text back.

"Good, is it cool if some of my friends join," they ask.

"Sure," I text back getting ready, we're probably going go swimming in the pond connected to the creek.

I get to the meeting spot and wait for frisboy, it's a nickname I gave him and I just kinda stuck. I find a newt and mess with it as I'm waiting for him.

"Hey y/n," frisboy says approaching me.

"Sup," I say watching the newt swim freely.

I turn around to see frisboy and sewer queen.

"Oh, it's you," sewer queen says smiling.

"You know her my majesty," frisboy ask's shocked.

"Yeah, you know how someone introduced in the sewers a little bit back," she says, "that was her."

"Oh, I could have thought that when you said there name was y/n as well," he says.

"How did you guys meet," she asks us.

"School," I say coldly.

"Yeah, she's in my class," he says.

"I'm bored, frisboy," I say giggling walking over to him and he knows exactly what I'm about to do.

"Y/n no," he say backing away.

I grab him, I walk into the pond a bit, and throw him far enough out to where he wouldn't get hurt.

"Frisboy," sewer queen say's worried.

"He's fine," I say, "I would never hurt him."

I plop down where I am in the water. A newt crawls on my leg, I let it crawl around.

"You like newts," sewer queen asks me.

"Yeah," I say trying not to be rude but still end up sounding cold.

"We should hang out sometime," she says.

"Uhh, yeah," I say.