Jackie x reader | dodge decision

Since I really enjoyed writing the champions hike I'm writing one about dodge decision, the dodge ball game. You where a former champion, known for being a contortionist. This episode takes place before the champions hike one so you and Jackie won't be together yet.
Word count-1724

"And the first captain is," Eliza says pulling out a pice of paper from the bowl, "Craig. Big surprise, things are all about Craig again."

"Me? But how,"Craig questions.

"Come on! Get up there," Kelsey says, "go, go, go, go! You have been chosen by destiny herself to lead your chosen team to victory."

"Yeah! I'm destiny's child," Craig says laughing.

"The second team captain is," Eliza says pulling out another piece of paper, "Jackie! Who's Jackie!"

"Jackie," Craig say's confused.

"Yay Jackie you where picked," I sign to him.

"Yes," he pumps his fist in the air.

"But that's, the arm," Craig says in disbelief, "he's like the best thrower in the creek! He once threw a water balloon into the sun and it exploded! How am I supposed to compete with that?!"

"Hey," Jackie waves at Craig.

"Oh, uhh, hi. So, um, who's gonna pick first," Craig says.

Jackie points at his ear and shakes his head signing that he's deaf and can't hear what Craig's saying.

"Oh. Your deaf," Craig say putting a hand up.

"You can have first pick," jackie signs.

"Sorry i uhh," Craig says not knowing what he's say trying to say.

"He's saying you can have first pick," Keun sup says helping Craig out.

"Oh," he says putting a thumb up.

Jackie nods and thanks Keun sup.

"I gotcha dude," Keun sup say and sighs at the same time, he goes back to standing beside me.

"Ummmm, I, uh, pick, um, Omar," Craig says.

Jackie points at Maya.

"Your picking me," Bobby says in shock, jackie shakes his head pointing at Maya better.

"Maya," Omar says.

Everyone starts muttering to themselves.

"My old friend, she's here," Omar say upset seeing Maya.

"SHES HERE," Craig yells, "mayas a beast bro! She once hit a ball into the sun, and it exploded! Everyone on my team is done for, unless I pick the biggest baddest players first. I chose squashinator."

"Her name is Aggie," I yell at him.

"Whooo yeah," she says happily.

Jackie picks Keun sup.

Craig picks toman.

Jackie picks top hat Tommy.