19.

Taehyung & Jungkook check out from the hotel the next day & went to the airport . Taehyung was taking care of Jungkook the whole time as he was still in pain a little bit.
They reached Seoul , the next morning . They took rest the whole day as they had to get back at their routine from tomorrow.
__________________________________________

Jungkook was in the hospital right now checking one of his patient when Jimin came in .

' oh I am sorry ' Jimin left as Jungkook was attending his patient .

The patient left after a minute & Jimin came back .

' I thought you would call me & thank me when you would have landed but I guess it didn't happen again ? ' Jimin asked .

' it did ' Jungkook said while sitting on his chair .

' what ?!  Really ? Why didn't you call ?! '

' Because I was tired af tomorrow '

' so how was he ? '  Jimin asked with a smirk .

' yah ! I don't want to share personal details ! '

' that means he wasn't good ' Jimin said with a sad face .

' what the fuck ! No ! The fact is that he was too good for his first time ' Jungkook said .

' how do you know ? Did he tell you ? '

' not directly but he said he has never been in a relationship ever so that would make me his first time '

' yeah but I am proud of you ! You finally got that D ! Bitch ! ' Jimin said sassily .

' i don't know how but that panties really did the work '

' I told you ! So how was your honeymoon ? Besides being in bed '

' It was awesome Jimin-ah. It was so beautiful there ! And Taehyung even planned a surprise beach date for me '

' yah ! he is so romantic . I wanna get married too '

' oh that reminds me you have something to share with me ! Tell me who you are sleeping with '

' ok ok it's Jung Hoseok '

' what! Hobi hyung ? ' Jungkook said .

Jimin nodded .

' We only had a one night stand . He hasn't contacted me since then ' Jimin pouted .

' oh my poor Jiminie ' Jungkook hugged Jimin .

___________________________________________

During dinner Jungkook shared to Taehyung that Hobi hyung & Jimin slept with each other & that hobi hyung hasn't contacted Jimin. 

' I'll talk with him tomorrow ! He didn't even told me about it ' Taehyung said while eating dinner .

' yeah please do ... Also I wanted to ask you about something '

' yeah ? '

' can I go to my parent's house for a few days ? I miss them & mom also said to come & live there for a few days  ' Jungkook said.

' Jungkook you don't have to ask my permission for these things  . If you want to go , then you should go '

' but what about your lunch & all ? '

' I can take care of myself for some days , Jungkook '

' ok ! I'll directly go there from work '

' should I drop you ? '