18.

The next day they both went for scuba  diving . Taehyung was feeling nervous as he has not done this before. Their guide went in the water first & told them to come down .

' I'll go & then you come ok ? ' Jungkook said .

' yeah '

Jungkook went in the water . Taehyung was still nervous but with the help of the guide he got in the water. 

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and they all went underwater wearing their masks . Taehyung was panicking but Jungkook held him & then told him to calm down & only look at him with the help of his hand actions . Taehyung calmed down after looking at Jungkook . Jungkook held his hand the whole time & they both looked at the aquatic life underwater . They took photos for memories & had fun .

When they came out Taehyung felt like he has achieved everything . And it happened because of the support of his husband , Jungkook . He looked at Jungkook who was looking at the sea with peaceful face . That is the time when Taehyung realised that he can't live without Jungkook anymore . He loves Jungkook .

' Taehyung look there are dolphins ' Jungkook said while pointing somewhere .

Taehyung looked at them & it was so beautiful .

He is gonna cherish  all these beautiful memories that he is making with Jungkook, his husband , his love .

___________________________________________

Next day Taehyung & Jungkook strolled around the local market & went for sightseeing . They even attended a luau fest at night that is very famous in Hawaii . They danced & sang around the fire with strangers & had fun .
___________________________________________

It was their last day at Hawaii . Taehyung decided to plan the surprise date that he promised to Jungkook now . He told the guide about his idea & told him to arrange it at the beach side where no one comes .

Jungkook decided to do adventure activities on the last day & Taehyung only looked at him having the time of his life . When they came back to the hotel in the noon after lunch , Jungkook decided to take a nap as he was tired . Taehyung went & looked at the arrangements done & came back to get ready . He left after leaving a note on the table beside Jungkook .

Jungkook woke up & saw Taehyung was not in the room . He later found the note on the bedside .

' A man will come to get you at 6 pm ! Be  ready ! I have a surprise for you ' Jungkook read from the note .

' what is this ? Oh my god it's 5:30 already '
Jungkook got up & went to get a shower . Jungkook then saw the thing that Jimin gave him at the airport . He decided to wear it for tonight . Jungkook got ready & looked at himself in the mirror that's when he heard a knock on the door .

' sir Your husband is waiting for you ' the man said & told Jungkook to follow him .

Jungkook was confused as where this man is taking him . He saw the beach but they still kept on walking . They stopped after a minute of walking.

' he's there ' The man pointed at the place & left .

Jungkook went forward to look and saw Taehyung standing there with a bouquet of sunflowers . Jungkook then noticed the setup behind Taehyung . It was a setup of beach dinner date with a candle in the centre of the table.  With the help of log of woods a canopy had been made which was decorated with yellow lights.  It was beautiful & the sunset was going so well with the scenery .

' what is all this ? ' Jungkook asked .

' first of all these are for you ! ' Taehyung handed him the flowers .