17.

Taehyung woke up with a headache. He looked at the time & saw it was noon . Fuck he's late for work .

' why didn't Jungkook wake me up ?! '

Taehyung went to the kitchen first to drink lime water so he can get rid of the headache .

' you woke up ? ' Jungkook asked .

' why didn't you wake me up ? I am late for work ! ' Taehyung said while making lime water .

' Taehyung it's Sunday ! '

' what ? ' Taehyung stopped.

' It's Sunday '

' oh ok '  Taehyung drank the lime water while making faces .

Jungkook felt guilty again . His husband only thinks about work . He deserved to all the awards & promotions . He should definitely boast about it .

' Wait Why am I naked ?! ' Taehyung said .

' you only said that you don't like to wear clothes while sleeping that's why I removed your clothes '

' But I always wear a sweatpant '

' I was tired & your drunk self was not at all cooperative so I let it be '

' oh ok I am sorry to bother you ' Taehyung said .

' you didn't bother me . It's my duty as a husband to take care of you ' Jungkook said .

Taehyung nodded .

' why are you talking like this with me ? I thought you forgive me yesterday ' Jungkook asked with a small voice .

' I did but it's just hard because I am sober now '

' should I apologise again ? '

' No Jungkook I already forgave you  '

Jungkook suddenly remembered that he promised Taehyung to give a kiss in the morning maybe that's why he is sulky .
So Jungkook got up from his place & walked to Taehyung . He held his face & gave him a kiss .

' now happy ? ' Jungkook asked .

' Jungkook what was that ? '

' you really weren't sulky because of the kiss ? '

' what kiss ? '

' you really don't remember what happened last night ? '

' Did I do something ? I only remember what happened between us in the party . I Don't remember how we got here '

' nothing much happened it's just you were asking for more kisses so I said I'll give you a kiss in the morning but you still didn't budge & asked for atleast one kiss before going to sleep so i kissed & you kissed me back really hard . So I thought you were sulky because you didn't get the morning kiss that's why I kissed you '

' fuck I really was drunk as fuck if I did that '

' now stop with all this ! And go & freshen up ! We have to pack our bags for Hawaii !!! ' Jungkook said with excitement .

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle .

___________________________________________

Taehyung & Jungkook reached the airport with the help of Jimin . Taehyung was taking care of the bags .  So Jimin sneaked something into Jungkook's hand .

' what is this ? ' Jungkook asked with confused face .

' it's what will get you your man ! Wear it & he'll fuck you senseless ' Jimin said .