3.

' Hey are you free today ? Let's hang out '
Hoseok asked Taehyung.

' No I can't today I gotta go somewhere '

' where ? Besides me & your cousin Namjoon & his husband Jin you don't know anyone here '

' yah ! You are making me feel like a loner '

' but it's the truth you only know 3 people in this city '

' well I got a call in the noon from Jeon Jeonghan , he is the son of the lady whom I helped yesterday . I don't know why they want to meet me though ' Taehyung said with a frown .

' YAH JEON JEONGHAN CALLED YOU '

' Yeah but why are you yelling ?! '

' Taehyung he is the owner of Jeon corporation '

' oh my god ! How did I not recognise his name ! '

' but why do they want to meet you ?! '

' I don't know '

_________________________________________

Taehyung reached the address that was sent & was shocked to see a big bunglow.
The guards ask him for his ID & let him go inside as Mr.Jeon already mentioned someone named Kim Taehyung is invited.

Taehyung went inside & was shown the way inside by the maids . He bowed to them as a thankful gesture .

As soon as he saw the elders of Jeon family sitting in the living room , he bowed .

' hello I am Kim Taehyung '

' hello Taehyung ! I am Jeon Jeonghan & she is my wife Min Eunji & you have already met my mom ' Taehyung bowed to Mrs.Jeon .

' yeah ! How are you now halmeoni? '

' I am good . Please sit down! ' grandma said with a smile . Taehyung nodded & sat opposite to them.

'  So you might be thinking why did we called you here ... Right ? ' Grandma said .

' yes '

' first of all we would like to thank you for helping eomma yesterday . It was really kind of you ' Mrs Jeon said .

' please don't thank me for that ' Taehyung said & looked down .

' Ok so the real reason we called you here was for asking you for your hand in marriage ' Mr.Jeon said .

Taehyung was shocked . He couldn't understand what was happening . Marriage ? With whom ? And why the JEONS were asking him for marriage who was nothing in front of them.

' Is there a problem son ? ' grandma asked .

' halmeoni I don't understand ... Marriage ? ' Taehyung was confused .

' yes we were thinking of arranging the marriage for our 2nd son , Jeon Jungkook , & eomma said you were a good person for him ' Mrs Jeon explained.

' Are you in a relationship with someone? ' Mr.Jeon asked .

' No Sir ! I am single ... It's just I haven't given a thought to marriage & suddenly you are giving a proposal to me ... So it's being a lot for me & I also have to talk with my parents '

' oh we already did that ! ' Grandma said.

' As we wanted to talk to you as soon as possible ... We found information about you & got your parents number . We face timed . They were also shocked about it at first but they said if their son is ok with the marriage they will give their blessings . I am sorry if we stepped a line ' Mr.Jeon said .

' No sir please don't apologise . I understand why you did that . But is your son ok with marrying me ? ' Taehyung asked hesitantly. 

' we haven't asked him yet . He will be home soon then you both can meet each other too . But I can assure you that he is single ' Mrs.Jeon said .

' I will tell my decision after meeting your son . Is that ok ? '

' yes absolutely! ' Mr.Jeon said .

Later they all decided to know more about Taehyung & about his work .

' Mom ! I am hungry ! ' Jungkook said while coming in the house .

But Taehyung was shocked after looking at the person who just came in & at the same time Jungkook noticed him too .

' YOU ?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE ! '

Taehyung stood up feeling guilty about his behaviour this morning.

' Jungkook do you know him ? ' Mrs Jeon asked .

' Mom this morning he spilled coffee  on me & went away . He ruined my very first white coat that I got when I graduated! ' Jungkook complained .

' I am really sorry '

' Yah ! I told you a sorry won't do anything this morning too ! You should not have rushed like that ! You disrespected me & ruined one of the most precious thing to me ' Jungkook said .

' Jungkook-ah he apologised right . And you said he apologised in the morning too ' Mr.Jeon said .

' but dad- '

' I am really sorry ! I rushed away because I was late for my office & I got in late yesterday too . If i would have been late today my boss would have fired me . I am really sorry I didn't knew it was that precious to you . What should I do that would make you feel better ?  ' Taehyung said while bowing continuously .

' No need Taehyung ! You said you were late tomorrow & I guess that's because of me so you don't have to do anything ! And more importantly you apologised that's enough ' Grandma said .

' Grandma yesterday he was late because of you ! How ? '

' He is the one who helped me yesterday '

' Oh . Ok '

' I am sorry again ' Taehyung said .

' It's alright ' Jungkook said .

' So I don't think he came to the house to apologise to me ... May I know why is he here ? ' Jungkook asked .

' Jungkook we were thinking of arranging your marriage to him ' Mrs.Jeon said .

Jungkook nodded but then he realised what he heard .

' WHAT ?! '  Jungkook exclaimed.

___________________________________________