15.

Jungkook reached home . The door opened swiftly .

' The landlord was quick to get it repaired ' Jungkook said while coming in the house. 

Jungkook took rest & woke up .

' Taehyung still hasn't came . Looks like he will be late . I will go & prepare dinner '

Jungkook prepared the dinner & sat in hall to watch something on TV . The door opened. 

' you finally came ! I have been waiting for you ' Jungkook said while taking the bag from Taehyung .

' I have to submit the project till tomorrow so me & my team had to overwork ! '

' oh ! Are you hungry ? Go & freshen up I'll serve it for you '

' yeah ok '

Taehyung went to the bathroom to to take a quick shower . He changed into casual clothes & came to the dining table.

' eat up ' Jungkook said.

Taehyung ate the food & complimented Jungkook about it. 

' did you reach the hospital safely ? '

' yes & I have decided to use the subway . It's more easy & relaxing ' Jungkook said .

Taehyung nodded .

They both were now sitting on the couch & watching a movie .

' Jungkook after the project ends tomorrow , My boss & your dad is throwing a success party ! Would you like to attend it with me ? '

' yes of course '

Taehyung smiled hearing it . 
___________________________________________

They got into a routine now . Taehyung bid Jungkook goodbye at his station . And then Jungkook would get to hospital .

Taehyung's project was finally done . Everyone congratulated him because of him & his hard work this was possible .

Mr.Kang gave them a leave tomorrow and told the employees to directly come at the party .

Taehyung was happy as he would be able to relax more . He wished Jungkook could also stay at home then they could have spend some time together .

' Jungkook-ah don't take the subway tomorrow . I'll drop you off by the car ' Taehyung said during dinner .

' But Taehyung you should relax & stay at home ! It's your day off '

' you have to get up early to take subway . And you don't even have to hurry about making lunch tomorrow . you can sleep more & then I'll drop you off ' Taehyung said. 

' ok but i'll come by myself ' Jungkook said .

' ok '
___________________________________________

Taehyung drop Jungkook in front of hospital .

' ok bye I'll see you in the evening '

' try to come early so you can get rest before going to party ' Taehyung said with care .

' yeah I'll try '

Taehyung left but he saw Mingyu coming towards Jungkook in the rear view mirror . The smile Jungkook gave him made Taehyung hold the steering wheel tightly .

___________________________________________

Taehyung was getting ready in the room when the door opened .

' you are late Jungkook '

' I know it's just Mingyu wanted to get coffee before we left to go home ' said tiredly .

' Did he drop you off ? '

' yeah ! '

Taehyung didn't like that .

' We have to reach to the party by 8 ' Taehyung said while going in the room .

' but I just came home Taehyung ! can't we go a little late ' Jungkook said from the couch .

' you should have thought about it before going out with Mingyu ! ' Taehyung said from room .

' What's with that attitude huh ? ! Jungkook barged in the room .

' Jungkook I clearly told you to come early that way you can take rest & get ready but you had to go out with Mingyu today only ! ' Taehyung said  sternly.

' yeah I know that but it's alright if we go late too ! You don't have to lecture me ! It's a party for gods sake ! Your boss won't fire you if you are late to a fucking party ! ' Jungkook was tired & annoyed .

' Jungkook the party is dedicated to the team & I am -

' I know you are the Manager of the project ! Would you stop it ?! You boast about yourself like you are the only one who fucking works & the other are just chilling '

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a hurtful face .

' you know what ! I am going to the party right now ! If you want to come at your time , you can do that ! And if you don't want to come ! Well then I don't fucking care ! '
Taehyung took his suit & left the apartment with the car keys.

' fuck him ! ' Jungkook said to no one. 

___________________________________________

' hey jimin-ah ! ' Jungkook called Jimin .

' hi Jungkook ! You ok ? You sound sad ? '

' You know don't get married ever ! ' Jungkook said

' Did something happened between you & Taehyung ? ' Jimin asked. 

' it was such a little thing Jimin yet he got so angry '

' what happened ? '

' Taehyung has a business party in his office today & he asked me to come home early but Mingyu & I went to cafe & I got home a little late then he said that we have to get there till 8 . But I was tired so I asked him if we can go to the party a little late ! You know what he said ! '

' what ?!'

' That I shouldn't have gone out with Mingyu today ! Like he is the boss of me & I should listen & do everything he says ! '

' it doesn't seem that big of a fight '

' I said that he wouldn't get fired if he goes a little late but then he said that the party is dedicated to his team & he is the manager & all & I said to stop boasting about yourself like you only do all the work ! And then you know what he said that If I Come to the party or not he doesn't gives a fuck '

' Jungkook-ah you both are at fault but you hurt him Jungkook '

' hurt him ? Jimin he isn't even considerate about me '

' he told you to come early right? Then why did you go with Mingyu ? '

' Because it's been a long time since I had gone out with my friend '

' you could have waited one day Jungkook . It's Sunday tomorrow ! And most importantly you said about his profession his work about which he might get awarded today at that party ! '

' but if we could have gone a little late nothing would have happened right ? Then why did he behave like that ?! I am not going to the party '

' Jungkook you should go & support your husband '

' you know what I'll go but not for him but for my dad . He is also there '

' ok just go ! Please !

' Jimin-ah can you drop me off ? He even took the car '

' ok be ready in 10 '

' ok '

_________________________________________