Morning After

★Mentions of sex
(only mentions) ✭
Y/n's P.O.V
.
.
.
.

I woke up to the morning sun shining in my face. I immediately try to block the sun from shining in my eyes by shoving my face into someone's chest. I smell a familiar smell, I open my eyes to see a freckles cover chest moving gently up and down as he breathes.

My hand goes up to shield the sun from blinding me, as I look up at my boyfriend. His hair is messy and covering his eye, his lips slightly opened as he snores quietly. I smile at him as I watch him dream peacefully.

I start to move to get up from the bed we both share. I feel the slightly cold air hit my thigh, suddenly all the thoughts from last night plague my head. I blush as I think of what events happened in this same bed a few hours ago before moving the blanket to cover my boyfriends legs. I sit up fully on the bed with my legs hanging off of the side as I rub my eyes trying to rub the sleep away. I get up with the bed making a squeaky noise and I pick up my underwear from the floor as long with hiccups shirt.

I put it on as I make my way to the bathroom,brushing my teeth and my hair.As I make my way downstairs I see toothless downstairs jumping up and down with excitement, ready to go on his morning flight with hiccup, but only to be a bit disappointed when he doesn't see his best friend behind me. "Don't worry buddy, he'll be up soon" I say as I give him a light scratch at the top of his head.I make my way to the kitchen to make breakfast.
.
.
.
☆Timeskip☆
.
.
.
As I finish up breakfast with some bacon cooking, I hear a noise from upstairs. " Hey bud,in a second" I hear a tired voice call from behind me.i feel arms wrap around my waist as lips touch my neck "was wondering were my shirt went" hiccup spoke softly in my ear.

"You should be used to this by now" I responded with a smile. "Got up early to make breakfast after last night" he says in a teasing voice, it's almost like I can hear his smirk when he talks.

"Thought I would surprise you with breakfast in bed after how well you treated me last night." I felt his hands run up and down on my waist as he kissed me neck gently, "well thank you gorgeous" he responded with a smile while pulling away "breakfast should be ready in like 10 minutes" I respond, kinda upset he pulled away.

If only I could I would spend my whole life in his arms, where it feels safe and secure. "Well I'm gonna go get ready, can I have my shirt back? ", " no, go find another one ". " it's my shirt babe", "want me to walk around naked, what if snotlout walks in again without knocking ".

I turn to his face seeing him look at the door then back at me " ok fine, keep it on" he says while walking back up the stairs. "Thanks! " I say in a kind of teasing tone while smiling.
.
.
.
✩Time skip ✩
.
.
.
We ate breakfast while talking and laughing, telling each other what we plan to do today while also making date plans for later in the week.

These are the moments I love, just having breakfast with my boyfriend. As the room fills with sunshine as we both look at each other from across the table with eyes filled in love while stuffing food in our mouths. "Thank you baby, breakfast was amazing, I'm gonna go take toothless out for our flight, I will do the dishes when I get back" he says while getting up walking over to me and kissing my head.

"Thank you baby" I say as I give him my now empty dish. Sure the great hall gives out more food but it feels so much more intimate when it's just us having a homemade one together. Hiccup walks to the sink and puts the dishes in it, he gives me one more peck on the lips before walking to to the door with toothless happily following behind him. "Bye baby! ", " Bye gorgeous! ".