"Hear those cicadas?" Sam asks.

"That can't be a good sign." Dean says.

"No. No, it can't." Sam says.

"So, we're eating bacon cheeseburgers for breakfast, are we?" Bobby asks as they walk to each other.

"Well, I sold my soul. Got a year to live. I ain't sweating the cholesterol." Dean says.

"So, Bobby, what do you think? We got a biblical plague here or what?" Sam asks.

"Well, let's find out. Looks like the swarm's ground zero." Bobby says.

They walk up to the door and Dean pounds on it.

"Candygram!"

They don't get an answer, only able to hear the cicadas chirping. Dean picks the lock, the four recoiling in disgust at the smell they're greeted with.

"That's awful." Sam says.

"That so can't be a good sign." Dean says.

They walk in and quietly make their way through the house. They stop when they hear screaming from another room.

"You hear that?" Sam asks.

They kick the next door open, going into the living room, the screaming coming from the TV. Miranda winces, covering her mouth and nose at the horrid smell.

"Oh, my God." Sam whispers. Bobby walks in from a different entry. "Bobby, what the hell happened here?"

"I don't know." Bobby says.

"Check for sulfur." Dean says.

"Yeah." Bobby nods.

The four look around the room for any sulfur. Dean whistles, motioning for them to split up and look around since he heard a noise. They split up, each going to investigate different parts of the house.

+++

"Jenny! That is a beautiful name. That's my sister's name, actually." Dean says to the woman over the phone.

"Honey? Where's the Palo Santo?" Isaac asks.

"Well, where did you leave it?" Tamara asks.

"I don't know, dear. That's why I'm asking." Isaac says.

"Palo Santo?" Sam asks.

"It's holy wood from Peru. It's toxic to demons like holy water. Keeps the bastards nailed down while you're exorcising them." Tamara says. She pulls a large, pointed stake out, giving it to Isaac.

"Thank you, dear."

"You'd lose your head if it wasn't for me."

"So, how long you two been married?" Sam asks.

"Eight years this past June." Tamara answers.

"The family that slays together..." Isaac says.

"Right. I'm with you there." Sam says.

"How long you two been together?" Tamara asks.

"Oh, uh... little over two years." Sam says, Miranda nodding. "Not-- not married, though, just-- just dating still."

"And pregnant." Miranda says.

"Ah, congratulations." Tamara tells them.

"Thanks." Miranda smiles.

"So, how'd you get started?" Sam asks. The couple share sad looks, awkward silence filling the room. "I, uh, you know... I'm sorry. It's not-- that's none of my business."