The master was back from the garden and then did everything Keral had mentioned. He took out THE BOOK and closed within seconds. A flower! said Keral but Kera couldn't see it as always even though the book opened so clearly. Next thing they saw was the Alchemist having hard time to breath and one of his flasks broke onto him.

Keral! we have to follow him!!!

They followed as Alchemist was running over the stairs and leaving wobbling to the front door. After few moments Keral came into the room and helped in but he couldn't. The dream walker Keral was feeling vulnerable and worthless that he couldn't save him. He is not dead said Kera as she felt Keral's feelings.

What?

He is not dead!!!

Keral was happy yet furious about how they were hiding the body. He ran over every room pulling Kera and she tried to stop him because it was disturbing the dream. Where is he?!! where is he!!!

I can't tell you that!!!

Why!! JUST TELL ME!

Keral looked behind Kera, the door she told him not to open. Keral broke of the tie and ran towards the door; Kera was chasing him and screamed not to open it. He saw his master's body but one step towards the room, he fell down to the black void. Kera held him arms and tried to lift him up.

What have you done!!! Kera held Keral's collar, and her eyes were all red even in dream. She looked at the void again and the body was gone. We have to wake up now!!she said and jumped through the window of the mansion with Keral. The dream walkers were now awake and Keral could sense the pain of jumping off the window and hitting the ground. Jack and Kera were already gone to check the room where they had hidden the Alchemist body under care, but he had already died now.

Look what have you done!! Kera pushed Keral on ground. Jack held Kera back and tried to calm her down. Keral couldn't understand what had happened.

Wh-what have I done?

Keral! what you think you are the only Dream Walker; in this whole wide world you think there would be only one or two!!! There is a reason why I made you to stick with me!! A reason why I didn't tell anyone the Alchemist was alive!! My dream has been READ BY SOMEONE!!! that someone who killed them in first place!!!

What? I-I can't understand!!! said Keral

Jack took away Kera to drink something as she won't be able to sleep again. Jack sat beside Keral trying to calm him down in some way too. Keral! it's not your fault! it was just we were being watched in dreams. Who is watching asked Keral. Jack sighed and said Glance, his name is Glance Autumn who has been a problem to us now.

Wait! he was the guy from the newspaper who worked under your division only and DIED like a year ago!

He is not dead! people like Kera and Glance always fake death!

What? Why is Glance against you?

He and Kera were same, both beyond someone's imagination yet the power Glance had built was totally different from Kera. It all started with Lucid dreaming which suddenly got into dream travel and then Astral. Glance and Kera were investigating an experiment's elements your Master was working on.

In a way to an old house, they stumbled into a book which had only few pages written. Reading it and exploring the ideas Kera had known about it but Glance, they wanted to extract everything. Surely our division was working together but our ideologies differ and one day Glance was gone with the book and was found dead, but we knew death is not for Lucid dreamers. Since then, he has been hunting the people who knows about the book but also the pieces.

The pieces me and Kera are looking for is a list of ingredients or something which will decode one of the pages of the book which tells us the hidden stories of the Lucid dreaming, a journal wrote by an unknown who left the book at the first place. Glance and Kera had different ideology then, Kera wanted to know all for herself and so does Glance but when it came to saving people from experiments Glance was against it. He told us not to save the test subjects by the hidden laboratory.

Why would Glance be against of saving someone? and also, the client who made the division work for saving people!! shouldn't it be obeyed?

Jack hit his head to the dining table resting saying Yes! but that time before the site was burned--

Kera! we shouldn't save them! said Glance and Karl stood up for him. Karl looked at Kera and so she sat by the chair waiting for the explanation because she had always trusted Karl's instinct. Karl showed the truth about the client and how he and his brother was behind the experiments yet he wants to kill everyone so he could take the credit of everything. The subjects were skilled by then and so the client's brother secured them yet the client without any of our help- Killed everyone. 

Kera! they all got killed! the second site me and Glance were supposed to go was all in dust!!! said Karl who was acting weird as if he got to know about something. He was hurt and before Kera could listen to him up, she treated his arms.

Listen Kera!!   he will kill everyone, every living evidence!!! said Karl and started to breath really bad. I took Karl to the medic and Kera was off to search for Glance. She always had known where she could find him when no one does, even if it's a dream.

What I remember Kera was the last person who saw Glance. He is surely dead but not completely! They are in a race to get the complete book and the pages pieces explained Jack and looked at Keral saying 'You are our ace Dreamer.'

How so?

You can only fight Glance; You are his weakness!