Explains why I need that frequency to Lucid hunt said Kera looking at Jack whish Keral found weird in a way that she didn't knew. Then how she started to know about this music of frequencies and followed it?

About Dream Travel! Keral got sad suddenly because he didn't know anything about it so does the alchemist, he thought. Dream Travel and then what Astral laughed Jack and Kera.

Astral?

Yes! a way to leave your physical body and join an astral plain or realms over the world!

Wait is that even possible? asked Keral

What you think why we couldn't get the first two notes! Someone had already dreamt before us!!! THAT BOOK! If only we get the book, then everything would make sense said Kera and Jack was thinking too how in every kill, when Kera travels the past of the human, Kera couldn't see the killer but only the book yet couldn't read it, the mediator would always close the book before she could get it. Just what is the information that is killing everyone slowly and how it's killing them?

Tomorrow, you have to go Kera! it's been one week! said Jack

Kera nodded and took a sleeping pill staring again at Keral, giving him a hint to prove his worth to the team. Keral took a deep breath and went back to the bed, but Kera was sleeping on floor again. Jack stayed by Kera's side, and she was already in deep sleep.

Kera was sleeping and within twenty minutes she entered Lucid. Looked around and said 'Good, we are at the mansion only but where is the miracle boy?'

Kera thought it might take time or he has lost his chemical granting powers but as soon as she leaved the room to enter the hall, she saw him standing by the window. Keral! are you a dream character? she asked because she was afraid if it was her own brain playing games.

I'm not! he said, and Kera was relieved. She tied Keral's one hand to her so he wouldn't separate away, and it would be easy to know if a false character parts in. A False character is a character of dream which piece doesn't fit in the dream story. For example, a cow in the circus or lion giving milk; it could be anything to change the flow of dream to keep you away from the information.

I can look at the mirrors, but it would be better if you don't advised Kera to Keral as they were walking past the window mirror reflections. We will witness your master's death!

What?

Be ready!

Kera was standing when Keral could feel the strong vibration on the floor and elements taking place. Now he understood why she was making the map and touching things, it was to enhance her lucid feels. Lucid dreamers are really good when it comes to feel  things around them in dream. From touch to smell and even feeling pain, they can process any life sensation of walking life in dream plain.

What is that door? said Keral knowing the door was unusual because at the walking life house there wasn't any door at the end of hall. Don't get curious and open the door, I don't want to get stuck in a dream void. A dream voids? asked Keral

A void, where there is nothing! It's good that you know this house or else I would have opened it and all my sleeping pills would have been a waste!

Look your master! she said and warned Keral not to make any move which will change the flow of dream. Understood said Keral and was behind Kera all the time as if she was protecting him from something in dream.