𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓘

Start from the beginning

Petra frowned, concerned for my safety," Estella, it's too...".

" Please ! If it becomes too dangerous or if I am in your way, then, I will retreat !". I assured her.

Eld clenched his jaw, torn between protecting and recognizing my desire to help. 

After a moment of hesitation, he nodded," Alright. I just hope that your gamble is the correct one. Try not to use your power too much".

My face lit up with gratitude," Thank you !". I replied, ready to give my all in the upcoming battle.

However, Eren couldn't bear to stand idly," Wait, no ! Then let me fight too !". He pleaded, wanting to be part of the action.

" Sorry, Eren. But this is the best move ! Your power is too risky !". Eld firmly stated.

Oluo huffed, his competitive spirit taking over," What ? Do you doubt us ?".

" Do you, Eren ? Do you find it that hard to trust us ?". Petra asked, her voice gentle but firm.

Eren paused, realizing that his hesitancy might come across as a lack of trust in our squadmates. 

Taking a deep breath, he nodded, finally accepting the plan," I believe my squad will be victorious. Good luck !".

Petra, Oluo, and Eld shared a determined grin before turning towards the approaching Female Titan. I stood alongside them, ready to face the Female Titan.

" Let me do the first move and you'll be able to attack". I stated confidently.

They nodded without hesitation, and with my wand in hand, I sped forward. The leaves rustled as I pointed my wand towards the Female Titan.

" Oppugno !". I casted the spell.

The leaves came alive, assaulting the Titan and cutting into its flesh. It was the perfect distraction for Oluo and Petra to blindside the creature.

" Great ! Now that we've taken its sight, we can finish it off". I thought with a sigh of relief. 

After Oluo and Petra landed a few strikes on the Titan's arms, I decided to accelerate the process further.

" Confringro !". I shouted, aiming at its arms.

With my spell, the Titan's arms completely fell to its sides. Eld nodded in my direction, offering a slight smile.

With renewed determination, we rushed towards the Female Titan to deliver the final blow. However, our triumph was short-lived as the creature unexpectedly regained sight in one eye and swiftly bit Eld in half.

" Eld !". Petra yelled in horror.

I gritted my teeth, my heart pounding with a mix of fear and anger," No, dammit... How is this possible ?".

Still in shock, Petra began to back away, and I instinctively moved with her. 

" How ? It can't possibly see ! It hasn't even been thirty seconds... Only one eye ? It prioritized one eye to accelerate the healing... Is that even possible ?". Petra mumbled, her voice trembling.

Trying to protect Petra, I reached out to grab her just as the Female Titan charged towards us.

" We need to regroup ! Hurry !". Oluo shouted.

Gasping for breath, I raised my wand," Protego !". I yelled.

The Titan glanced at me, and with an unsettling power, it crystallized its foot before striking my protective spell with all its might. I couldn't comprehend how it was able to overpower my magic. I turned towards Petra, attempting to push her out of harm's way, but it was too late. The Female Titan stomped Petra against a tree, sending me flying and slamming into nearby trees.