10

Lisa

I really hate life at the moment.

It's been over a week since Taehyung kissed Jennie. Over a week since Jennie told him that they weren't together. Yet that dickhead is still parading around the school like some big bollocks claiming to be dating Jennie. Get real asshole, she is my girlfriend, not yours. And she has been my girlfriend, for a lot longer than your little shit show.

I don't blame him wanting to shout out that he's dating my Jennie. She's the hottest girl in school, easily without even trying and the fact that she's not a mean girl like some of her friends, makes her even hotter. I've overheard a few guys admit to fancying her. It just makes me want to shout across the PA system that 'sorry guys, you are too late because she's mine'. I'm the one who gets to make out with her. I get to see her sexy body when she first wakes up, with hair slightly messy, and no make-up on. It's utter perfection.

Part of me is jealous that Taehyung gets to tell everyone that he is with her even if he's not. That should be me.

My brain is fighting a war every day. Part of it wants to shout to the world that I'm gay and dating the most amazing and beautiful woman ever, while another part of me wants to keep going deeper into the wardrobe until I find Narnia.

Argh, why couldn't I have a simple relationship? Why can't it be normal to allow everyone to love whoever they love? And not assume that they will automatically end up with the opposite sex. Because you know what they say when you assume. There's usually zero truth in what people assume.

None of it is Jennie's fault. I know the rubbish that Taehyung is spouting is complete garbage and absolute lies. Claiming to be out with Jennie, making out when she was actually with me during some of those times. I've even overheard her telling him to stop spreading untrue rumours but that asshole still carries on. The whole school is getting caught up in the drama. Half believing his tall tales, while the other half see him as the wannabe that he is. Taehyung has never been more popular than he is right now. All because everyone thinks that he is dating Jennie.

None of this helps me though. As the week has gone on, it seems that this problem is escalating. Everywhere I go, I hear the gossip, I see Taehyung grab Jennie in the hallway. True that he hasn't kissed her on the lips as far as I know but he still manages to peck her on the cheek every now and then. And each time, I die a little more inside.