Pt.7

The next day

Luffy was opening his eyes, the sun shining on his face, he sensed something on him side and he sees boobs. He saw Rias again naked by his side on the bed, any guy would have lost his shit upon seeing this beauty naked right in front of him, but for Luffy this was normal. Soon Rias awaken at the same time as him.

''Oh good morning Rias.'' Said Luffy with a smile.

''Morning luffy, did you sleep well?" Asked Rias

''Oh yeah, I slept really good. This bed is really good.'' Said Luffy grabbing the mattress.

The red haired devil also smile at this, there is something about Luffy that makes the day feel alive. Even though she couldn't fully trust him it was fun to have him around.

''Do we have to go to school today?" Asked Luffy annoyed.

''Yes, we have to go there 5 days of the week.'' Said Rias.

''This suck.'' Said Luffy annoyed, he hated following a schedule but if that was the way in this island he had to follow it.

Rias then noticed something that she didn't saw better the previous night, Luffy scar. She saw that thing and was a bit schoked, what kind of event would lead someone to have a scar of this type on?

''What about this scar? I never seen it before. Its looks really deep.'' Said Rias a bit concerned.

''Oh I got two years ago.'' Said Luffy looking at that.

''How did you got it?' Asked her.

Luffy then got his war flashbacks. He hadn't had them for a while, but every time his scar is mention he gets a little emotion. His scar was the proof that he failed to save Ace. Even though he wasn't in total shock, he still had some emotional moments.

''I don't wanna talk about it. Right now, we can talk about it later.'' Said Luffy.

''I am so sorry.'' Said Rias looking down feeling that she touched in serious subject.

''Its ok, you didn't know about it.'' Said Luffy.

'Good.'' Said Rias wih a smile.

Luffy smile back and the girl felt a hint of joy, the moment was cut short when Luffy stomach growled.

''I am hungry.'' Said Luffy.

''I will tell my chefs to prepare breakfast.'' Said Rias putting her robe and leaving the bed.

''Thanks.'' Said Luffy

The girl then turns to Luffy to speak one more thing before leaving.

''Luffy.'' Said her.

''What?'' Asked him.

''Thanks for letting me sleep with you. I don't remember the last time I had such a good night.'' Said Rias.

''Oh don't worry you can sleep with me all the time.'' Said Luffy not understand the way he put that phrase.

The girl blushed a little bit a that. A man who wasn't at all weird out by this habit of her. Ever since she started sleeping naked she thought any man would have a problem with that, Luffy on the other hand was more than fine to let her sleep and the nude and she felt joy in that.

''Thanks.' Said her with a smile.

After changing clothes.

Luffy ate 20 plates of breakfast meals while Rias was having a nice one with a cup of tea. Once that endless stomach was full.

''Well this was a good meal.'' Said Rias with a smile.

''I am full.'' Said Luffy scratching his belly.