Pt.4

At the cafeteria.

Luffy was seeing Kuoh Academy cafeteria. It was like those huge restaurants that he sometimes went with his crew. However, everyone was polite and it was a room full of people screaming and demanding food.

''Wow, so this is where we eat?' Asked Luffy.

''Yes, we need to show our IDs so the food can be paid later. Here let me show you.'' Said Rias.

Luffy saw how Rias was doing, they grabbed a tray and they would wait for their time to pick their food.

''So I can pick whatever I choose?' Asked Luffy seeing all that food in front of him.

''Yes, after that we will just use my ID. Yours wont be ready until tomorrow so I will let you use mine.'' Said Rias

''Oh thanks Rias.'' Said Luffy

While Luffy was getting his food Rias talked with one of the chefs of the cafeteria.

''Hello Miss Gremory.'' Said the chef.

''Hi there do you have my order?' Asked Rias

''Sure, here it goes.'' Said the chef giving Rias a beautiful plate.

The plate looked like something out of 5-star restaurant. Rias didn't like to give the vibe that she was a super-rich girl, but she was totally one.

''Luffy are you...'' Said Rias asking Luffy only to see a mountain of food in Luffy tray.

The tray was filled with breads, meats, pastas and all kinds of stuff. Luffy almost took out most of the food of the cafeteria.

''All this young man?" Asked the chef a bit horrified.

''Yep, I am very hungry.'' Said Luffy.

''Ok just passed in my ID.'' Said Rias all calm.

As the chef passed Rias card the two went to grab a seat. While walking of course everyone was talking about Rias Gremory supposed ''cousin'' and his mountain of food.

''Did that guy just got 10 plates of spaghetti?''

''I don't know anyone can eat all that food.''

''Maybe he is one those competitive eaters.''

As the two seat down to eat their food, Luffys started to chow down like there was no tomorrow while Rias was calmly eating. However, while in his super speed eating Luffy could tell that this food wasn't the best, it was good but it couldn't come close to Sanji food.

''Uh this food is good but nothing special.'' Said Luffy still eating.

''oh so you do have food that you don't like?" Asked Rias surprised. So far Luffy has been a blackhole of eating stuff.

''Yes, the worst thing I ever ate was some bar cherry pie. Blergh, I can still taste that crap even to this day.'' Said Luffy remembering mock Town cherry pie.

''Oh looks who it is. The new talk of the school.'' Said a new voice.

The two turn around to see a new figure. A beautiful girl with long black hair, all tied to a pony tail with a yellow ribbon. Luffy could tell something was weird with her senses, he was detecting danger, but he didn't felt threat at all.

''Who are you?' Asked Luffy

''Akeno Himejima.'' Said her

''Luffy this is Akeno. She is an old friend of mine, unfortunately we couldn't be in the same class.'' Said Rias

''Oh nice to meet you Akeno.'' Said Luffy

''Nice to meet you too Luffy. Can I seat with you two?' Asked Akeno.