Pt.1

At the sea of the New World

The new Yonko crew of the Straw Hat pirates was sailing with no problems around the waters of the New World. Even though they are now a big deal in the pirate world they were still pretty chilled, they weren't scared of any other pirate crew, marine or body hunters that might come to attack them. After Wano they wanted to take some time off from fighting huge battles.

''Ok everyone, we have enough supplies that can last 6 months. If we make sure Luffy doesn't go on another slumber slob we should have enough to make sure everyone has a perfect meal every single day.'' Said Sanji looking at his calculations.

''Yes, we need to put sea prison stone around the fridge if we want to eat ourselves.'' Said Usopp.

The crew was now felling a little better after the shock of their new bounties. They are now an official Yonko crew with a reward that surpass 8 billion, it would take some time to get used to the new status.

''Do we have to put that kind stuff in the fridge guys?" Asked Luffy annoyed.

''Yes! You already ate 1 month of food in less of a day. Think of us too you bootless pit!'' Scream Nami.

While Nami was scolding Luffy the rest of the crew tried to make Jinbei feel at home because now he was officially include into the group and was going to stay with them for the rest of the journey.

''What is the feeling to be on a crew of lunatics?' Asked Zoro

''Oh it's great. I never get bored a single minute here.'' Said Jinbei.

''Yes, being on a crew as crazy as ours has its ups and downs. But one thing is certain we will never get bored from one another.'' Said Robin with a smile

Jinbei just looked at his new crewmembers with a smile. It's been years since he has been on a pirate crew, when he joined the Warlords he was mostly busy handling the deals with the fishmen, now he is back to be the underling of someone but its someone that he deeply admire.

''You will get used to Luffy stupidly around the ship. Just to let you know that everyone here thinks ahead while he is the last one to realize.'' Said Nami with a smirk.

''Yes, I get the feeling that you worked like this.'' Said him.

''Hey Jinbei, what do you think of being a member of my crew so far?!' Asked Luffy running up to Jinbei who was piloting the Sunny.

''Oh it's an honor to be among you all. After that long break its finally great to be on the ship where the future King of the Pirates lives.'' Said Jinbei.

''Well welcome aboard boss. This is the style that the Straw Hats pirates do every single day.'' Said Usopp with a smile.

The fishman just laugh along with everybody else. While they were having a good time Nami stopped her laugh as she looked at the sky with a bit of confusion. She looked at her Log pose and try to make sense of what was going on. It was a cloudy day but nothing serious appear to happen very soon.

''Nami what is wrong?" Asked Robin.

''I feel that big storm might come around. I would say in two or three hours.'' Said Nami.

''Can you tell that just by looking at the sky?" Asked Jinbei.

''Yeah, its kind of a gift. I was always able to deduce the weather hours before it hits.'' Said Nami.

Then the sky got even more cloudy, having more and more clouds all around and it looked like it was going to rain non sop for hours.

''Looks like its going to be a rocky night for us.'' Said Jinbei.