Chapter 5- The Call

Percy's P.O.V

When I got home I went straight to the basement. There is was met with the others. Nico had a burn on his left arm that Jason got ice for and Leo had a bruise on his head that also got ice.

"What happened?" I demanded when together I was the leader of the team. "Iron Man and the Captain America paid us a visit. Iron Man blasted Nico and got a burn on his arm while Captain America threw his shield at Leo. He got knocked out and Nico shadow traveled all of us away. But mission accomplished." Jason said wrapping Nico's arm in a wrap for the burn while Nico hissed in pain.

Because Jason was blessed by Apollo he was one of the two medics on the team. Me being the other medic.

I sighed, "As long as everyone is ok," the others nodded. "I don't know about you but I'm going to send a message. Don't worry nothing bad just a call." I said going to the computer and plugging in my phone.

"Tony Stark or Iron Man has a girlfriend Pepper Potts and you remember her from the park right?" The others nodded, "well if I'm correct she used my phone to call Stark Tower or know known as Avengers Tower to call Tony. Meaning," I said looking at the team, "I have Tony Starks and the Avengers phone number. No hacking involved just a redial."

With that I hit recall and put the computer on speaker so we could all hear and talk. I also put my computer so that no one can trace the call.

"Pepper I swear you need to make sure you charge your phone more." A voice that sounded like Tony Stark said. "You know that's not a great way to greet your girlfriend." I stated smirking

You could hear lots of fumbling on the other end. "Who's this." A stern male voice said of the line.

"Some call us ghosts and there are 4 of us." I said

My friends were in the background Nico on the other computer trying to establish a video chat. We all out on our masks when he gave the thumbs up that he was ready. I nodded and rolled my chair to that computer and brought the phone with me.

On the other one I heard, "Sir there is. Video chat from Ghost for you." Who I assumed was Jarvis the A.I.

"Answer Jarvis." The stern male voice said then I realized that that person was Nick Fury Director of S.H.I.E.L.D I said excitedly, "Guys guess what we have the infamous Nick Fury with us."

We all started to whoop and then the video chat started. Leo pushed my chair out of the way when he say Black Widow, "Hey babe is it me or is it hot in here?" He said with a flirtatious grin. I sighed and pushed him out of the way, he fumbled to the floor as I rolled back in front of the camera.

"Sorry bout that he has a way with flirting with anyone in general." I said shooting Leo a glare. "Now let's talk about the fact that you are after my team which I do not like. This is a warning bugger off or we won't be nice." I said without emotion. Leo just snorted and said, "You make us sound like evil dudes dude."

I took a deep breath but stayed looking at Nick Fury, "We are here to take down the bad guys that you don't." I said, "You don't have to kill them." A male voice with blond hair and chiseled abs said.

I looked at him, "We don't try to kill them we give them warning ahead of time if they don't take the treat serious after a month or depending on the situation then we either send them to jail or if they try to kill us than we kill them." I said without emotion.

"The guy Hawkeye and I saw you snip a guy. He didn't seem like he was shooting at you." Black Widow said

I clenched my teeth, "That guy is one of the few who deserved to die." I held up a finger to those who were about to disagree, "he owned multiple slave rings, dog fighting, sex slaves, and he abused many women. There is more but that is the gist of it he also sold drugs to children who are in elementary school." I said

The Avengers and Nick looked a bit surprised and uneasy about that. "Now if that is all we have things to do."

"S.H.I.E.L.D would like to talk to you Perseus Jackson, Nico Di Angelo, Jason Grace, and Leo Valdez." Nick Fury said as I was about to hit the end call button.

Before hitting the end call and video button I said, " Tomorrow at 5 pm." Then pressed the end call button.

I turned to the group and said, "Looks like we got a meeting." Then we all left to go upstairs and eat dinner then go to school in the morning than go to that meeting.

I hope you all like this I know I do. Updating soon.