Am I 'Catching Feelings'?

- Two Days Later -

The past few days, I've been hanging out with Kristen, and my Mom. I have a feeling both of them are going to miss me a lot this next week. I've been staying the night at Kristen's since Friday after we went shopping. I got tons of things from Forever 21, Hollister and Charlotte Russe, my favorite stores! It was so much fun!

"Ava, do you have everything pakced yet?" My Mom asked. It's Sunday, and Austin picks me up tomorrow morning, like really early in the morning, but he hasn't given me the exact time yet.

"Almost, I just have to do another day's worth of clothes and then I'll be done." I said, sighing. Packing for a really long trip sometimes isn't always fun. Especially if you have been doing it all day. I have tons of clothes packed, and I've found clothes that I haven't even seen for years, but I'm bringing it with me. I wish it was the summer time so one of the things we could do was go swimming, but of course not! It's just now becoming Spring, and it's super cold still. The only real reason I wanted to go swimming is because I bought this really awesome bikini that I just wish I could wear already!

Anyways, I still have a few hours to pack, I would say only about three hours left to pack before I go to bed, and Kristen has been texting me all day, which is nothing new.

"You better hurry up on the packing, it's seven I want to take you somewhere to eat." My Mom said.

"Oh, okay, I'm just trying to find these pair of shorts to wear in Texas." I said, digging through my dresser drawers.

"Okay, well think about what you want." She said, and then walking off into, what I'm guessing into the kitchen.

I'm thinking Cheddars for dinner tonight. It sounds really good right now. If you have never heard of it, or had it before, you should, it's really good.

I finally find my shorts.

F i n a l l y.

I stuff my shorts into the suit case, and then I try very hard to close my suit case, trying not to pop the zipper, I eventually have to sit on it to try to zip it.

"Stuggling there?" My Mom asked. I sighed.

"Yes, can you help me please?" I asked. I just sat there and she put her hand on the zipper and dragged it along the suit case to close it.

Of course it was easier for her.

"Thank you." I said, standing back up. 

"No problem dear, what do you want for dinner?" She asked.

"Um, I was thinking Cheddars." I said.

"Sounds good to me, let's go?" She asked.

"Yup!" I grabbed my phone and then I followed my Mom to the door.

My phone beeps and I see the name "Austin(:" across my screen.

I open the text: 

Austin(:

Hey! I'll be picking you up at six in the morning, your house. I can't wait to see you(:

...Oh btw.. I get my answer (;

I roll my eyes after I read "I get my answer (;" only because it seems like he is trying to remind me everytime we talk to not forget to think about what I'm going to tell him! Like does he really think I'd forget?

I reply:

Okay, sounds awesome! I'm so excited :D And I know, you get your answer, I defintely haven't forgotten! Lol(: