Concert Day - Part Two

"When you look me in the eyes, and tell me that you love me, everything's alright, when you're right by my side, When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven, I find my paradise, When you look me in the eyes." 

He continues to sing, and I know that the whole crowd's hearts have to be already melted by his angelic voice. Kristen is almost in tears and she is smiling like crazy. Austin comes up and pecks her up on the cheek. She FREAKS out.

"Are you jealous now?" My Mom asked, with a smirk.

I just roll my eyes.

No, I'm not.

I mean maybe just a little.

No Ava, you're not jealous.

I can tell Austin enjoys singing this song to the three chosen girls. I can really tell that he likes making people happy. Which is of course, a good thing.

"Don't worry, you'll be able to meet him in a few minutes." My Mom said winking.

He finishes the song, and Kristen is about to bawl, but only because she is happy. She runs down the stage, and Dave directs her back to her seat.

"YOU LUCKY GIRL!" I said, jumping in excitement.

"OH MY GOSH DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!" Kristen asked in excitement.

"Yes, it did Kristen!" I said laughing.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask Dave to bring you up, I was just in complete shock, I-"

"It's fine. No worries. You deserve this Kristen." I said while cutting her off from what was going to be a huge apology, and then I ended my sentence with just a smile.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Positive." I said.

She really does deserve this.

Austin sings only a few more songs, he sings Wait For You by Elliot Yamin, and then he sings his song Taylor Issues which is a remix of Trust Issues by Drake.

"THANK YOU FOR COMING OUT TONIGHT NASHVILLE! Now let's go meet some fans!" He yelled into the microphone.

Thousands of girls SCREAM.

"Let's go girls!" My Mom said.

"Oh my gosh, I don't want this day to be over." Kristen said.

"Me either." I said smiling.

We get inline to meet him.

And let's just say I'm getting REALLY nervous.

There's only a few girls in front of us now, and I'm freaking out in the inside.

It's been only three minutes and there's only one more girl in front of us.

Only two minutes later...

It's our turn.

"Hey!" He says smiling.

He looks at me, and then he smiles again..

He realizes it's me.

He opens his arms for me to hug him, I go in for the hug, and it seemed like a very long hug.

Kristen kept standing there waiting for her hug. He pulled back, and kept smiling at me. After Kristen and Austin hugs, Kristen brings out a poster that she wants him to sign.

Crap.

I totally forgot to bring something for him to sign.

I look for something in my purse to see if there's anything in there, if I was wearing a T-Shirt it would be a completely different story, but, nope, I'm wearing a dress. I then spot my phone, and it has a pink otter box on it for the case.