CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN

*and he agrees?* Harry looked at Acacia curiously, 

*indeed young master,* Acacia lay her head down on the ground in the chamber, 

*I am hungry, do you have a mermaid?" Asmodeus slithered in, accompanied by Abaddon, the three headed snake from the forest and Amon, the creature of a wolf with antlers. 

*no, you know how to hunt in the lake yourself, the best I'll do is a student* 

*each?* Asmodeus slithered up onto Harry,

*yes, you can all have one each* Harry stood up. *any specific requests?* 

*I want a young one* Asmodeus shook his head slightly Harry nodding, 

*I want a very large one, but not fatty, meaty* Abaddon slithered around inspecting the area, 

^i don't mind them fatty^ 

*biggest one you find, doesn't matter if it's fatt* Acacia hissed, Harry nodding once more. 

*they'll appear where they usually do* Harry said, letting Asmodeus down and exiting. 

Harry sighed and wiped off his hands. That was one way to get rid of more people he didn't like. The animals were now pleased, and Harry was praying they wouldn't be asking for anything more. 

"You, are officially being placed under arrest, maybe if the ministry is extra nice they'll put you in a cell with your precious Bellatrix" A man, wand raised spoke loudly as Harry was wandering around trying to find Theo. 

"What?" 

"Oh yeh, she was going on about how you would come, and wouldn't stand for it when the news was broken" The man said, his heavy accent making it slightly harder to understand. 

"Very well" Harry nodded. A force knocked into him and he turned around quickly, Theo pulled to his side. 

"Not again" Theo groaned surveying the sheer amount of aurors in the castle, and a group of students standing to the side and watching. 

" if I wanted to, you wouldn't be alive right now" the man threatened, Harry raising his eyebrows and nodding slowly. 

"Are you willing to test it?" Harry's voice grew slickly sweet, 

"You know what, I think it will take you up on that offer" 

"Very well I will duel alone, you may have your puny crew as back up I suppose" Harry mulled it over, 

"But-" 

"Shush idiot, if we are dueling to the death I'm afraid I won't be risking my darling Theo's health, and the people I don't care about around" Harry held a hand up to the man, "discuss with your little friends then" Harry waved the hand slightly, the rather large group of aurors huddling together. 

Theo rolled his eyes lightly, 

"You don't say, I'll be with Sirius and Remus" Theo said, stepping away from Harry slightly, 

"Why of course, I'll meet you there in say five minutes" 

"At least let them think they have a chance" Theo placed a hand on Harry's chest. 

"Oh so we're messing with them now?" 

"Of course, don't get too bloody" 

"I won't" Harry kissed Theo softy, Theo smiling and continuing down the hallway, Harry leaning on the wall. 

"You done with your precious boyfriend now, made sure to say goodbye did you?" 

"Of course not" Harry laughed, hearing a hiss behind him as he turned his head. "Oh, seems my snakes have joined me, I do hope you don't mind"