CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

The rest of fourth year seemed to just pop out of existence, and currently they were stuck watching the third task. 

It had been a while since Harry let his magic go last time and he was growing a bit restless. 

Again, they were staring at a bunch of hedges. Like what. 

Harry looked around a bit focusing on the teachers, they weren't paying attention so he slipped away quickly. Theo followed after him confused as to where he was going. 

"where are you going Harry" 

"Forbidden forest, I can not with this many people, want to come with" 

"Sure" 

Harry grabbed Theo's hand and together they walked far into the forest, it was rather dark in the clearing still, despite it being day time. 

"You might want to stand to the side a bit" Harry said casting a protective shield over Theo who nodded and sat down on the moss leaning against a tree. 

As Harry slowly started releasing his magic Theo could only watch in wonder. It was beautiful to someone not in the middle of it. 

Harry's eye shone brilliantly through the usual black smoke, clashing and mixing with colorful strands of magic floating around. 

When Harry floated back onto the ground the smoke and strands of light flew back into Harry's body, as if sucked up by a huge vacuum. 

Harry looked a lot calmer now and Theo wandered up to him. 

Harry wrapped Theo in a hug and the two stood there in the dark, and very dead clearing, hugging for quite a few minutes. 

By the time they got back to the stands it was only a few short minutes until Diggory got the cup. 

Harry obviously clapped along happy that Hogwarts won, though he didn't care that much. And then even more happily went back to his room. 

They had a week before end of year tests, and all students were given that time to study, classes being postponed. 

The group were currently where they usually were, by the fireplace on the sofas and arm chairs. 

However, unusually enough, Harry was in an arm chair Theo on top of him looking very comfortable and Pansy and Draco had the sofa. Blaise was on the floor sleeping right next to the fireplace. 

"Should we tell him that he's on fire?" Pansy asked to seemingly no one when Blaise's robes started smoking 

"Nah let him wake up from it" Draco added 

"When he starts squirming just pretend to be asleep it's not like he'll blame us if we're asleep" Harry added after Draco. 

It only took a few minutes for Blaise to start squirming, probably burning. 

Harry at least had the decency to make sure he wouldn't get burns from it with some quick magic. 

Once Blaise's eyelids started fluttering the group dropped everything and faked out sleeping. 

Harry kicked his legs out over the arm chair where he was sitting sideways the full way and Theo slid downwards a bit and clinging to Harry as to not fall. Harry also cling onto Theo to make sure that he didn't fall. 

Draco leaned back and opened his mouth slightly, Pansy spread out on the sofa allowing one hand to hang off. 

The best way to fake being asleep. Looking like you're deep asleep. 

When Blaise opened his eyes and looked around a bit he saw his friends sleeping. He smiled a bit but stopped when he smelled something burning. He looked around more trying to spot what it was and screeched and scrambled away when he saw himself on fire. 

He doused his arm in wand water quickly before shaking Draco 'awake'. 

"Whaddya want Blaisey" Draco asked feigning being tired. 

"I was on fire. On fire Draco" Blaise shook his shoulders "you need to wake the others, last time Pansy nearly stabbed me and Harry hexes my nose off" 

Draco groaned but woke Pansy and Harry. 

He was about to poke Theo awake also when a sharp look from Harry stopped him. He squinted a bit in the firelight looking closer. Theo had managed to actually fall asleep within the about five minute span. 

Harry kept his arms wrapped around Theo, to prevent him from falling off, and kept talking and joking with his friends. 

When Theo eventually woke up from his 'power nap' he didn't try and socialize again choosing to bury his face in Harry's neck. Harry's lips quirked a bit as he kept talking with the others. 

Theo often classed tired Harry as clingy, this was only when he pulled all nighters without potions, but Theo was on a whole other league when he was tired and freshly awoke. When Theo started slipping down Harry tightened his grip on him and pulled him up and bit to stop him from falling. 

Theo readjusted himself before turning over and still having his head between Harry's neck and the chair. 

Harry's hair tickled Theo on the neck making him wonder how in hell Harry stood out with having his hair tickle him constantly everyday. 

Theo mumbled some illegitimate words into Harry's neck and exhaled softly. 

Harry smiled softly and whispered something softly in Theo's ear. Theo nodded and Harry's grip on Theo tightened a for a second then softening again. 

Pansy watched a bit enviously, she wanted someone she could hug and talk to all day long. Someone she didn't have to mother every second of every day like Draco and Blaise. The two most childish people. Ever. She wanted someone that loved her, and someone that she could love. She thought for a bit, she supposed that if Blaise actually stopped acting like a child he would be rather good. 

"Why did you hate Moody so much anyways?" Draco asked remembering the quills 

"He almost got most of my family tossed in Azkaban without a thought, including Sirius" Harry shrugged placing a soft kiss on the crown of Theo's head. 

Draco hummed and went to his dorm tired out from doing just about nothing that day. Blaise also went to change out of the singed and burned robe. 

Pansy Theo and Harry stayed down a while longer discussing various study methods. They decided on going to the library three out of seven days before the exams to study. Well Harry and Pansy did, Theo was just there nodding along every now and then. 

Pansy checked the time and it was midnight on the dot now. Pansy saw several fifth and seventh years still working hard and she shivered not wanting to have to do that next year. Pansy said her goodnight and headed to her dorm. 

"Shall we go Theo" Harry asked softly and when he nodded Harry swung his legs back and got back into the right way to sit in an armchair. Theo stood up and together they headed for bed desperately tired in Theo's case. Harry had decided to go to bed earlier today so he could cram a lot of studying in tomorrow. 

Harry and Theo dropped off to sleep rather quickly once in bed. 

A/N my many apologies for the crappy writing towards the end, I'm currently writing on my phone and it's nearing midnight