CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

A/N I cant for the life of me remember if panic attacks and similar shit needs a tw, so here is one and if it isn't needed then go suck on my cock that I definitely have

Tears formed in Theo's eyes, only never leaving them. He crushed the letter in his hands and stuffed it into his book bag wiping his tears angrily. Dinner was almost over, and people were bound to be back soon. No one could know. Arms wrapped around Theo's waist from behind and turned him away from the door. 

"What's wrong darling?" Harry whispered in Theo's ear. 

"not here" Theo muttered weakly. Harry nodded, Theo feeling his chin jutting into his shoulder, once, twice, thrice, before resting on top. Harry led Theo into the bedroom, sending Draco a look. Blaise and Pansy were, according to them, studying. 

Harry spun Theo around and sat him down on the bed. Covers undone and messy. Theo fell backwards, bed bouncing, and the tears came fresh again, only difference, falling this time around. Harry walked round to the other side of the bed and sat down, placing Theo's head in his lap. Harry wiped Theo's tears softly murmuring this and that every now and then. 

"My mother" Theo started, clenching his hands, "she- my father" Theo felt tears rush down his face and his shoulders started to shake under the weight of the situation. 

"Darling," Harry said laying down next to Theo, "you don't have to say now, you could wait forever and ever, and I'd be content with comforting you" Harry kissed Theo's cheek softly, salty tears covering his lips in a fine spread. 

Theo started crying harder, burying his face in Harry's chest. His shoulders shook with what Harry could only assume to be grief or anger. 

The door clicked open, Draco sticking his head in, probably to check on Theo. Harry glanced up, sending Draco one of the most aggressive looks in a long time. Draco got the message almost immediately and stepped out again. 

Theo's tears had stopped streaming as hard, and he had fully dropped his book bag which felt ten stones heavier with the weight of the letter. 

Theo caught sight of the bag and his breathing started to grow even more uneven. He was hyperventilating at this point, and tears would not stop coming. He was hyperventilating, a panic attack. For Theo the room was spinning and the room was going black. 

"Theo breathe please just breathe" Harry pleaded laying a hand on Theo's chest. "Just, I don't know, follow my breathing, okay?" Harry said pulling Theo closer. 

Theo tried his hardest to focus on Harry's breathing and in a few short minutes Theo was once more breathing normally. 

Theo's tears started to slow their treks down his face and he gave up trying to wipe them away. Theo laid his head on Harry's chest and drew shapes on Harry's warm skin with his finger. 

"Better darling?" Harry pressed a kiss to Theo's head. 

"A bit" Theo muttered 

"Better than nothing" Harry wrapped Theo up nice and snug in his arms. 

Theo whimpered softly pressing his face into Harry's chest once more. He felt as though tears were a second from cascading down his face again but his eyes were all dried out. 

Theo drifted off into uneasy sleep and Harry stayed up all night long keeping an eye on Theo. In the morning, early morning, I mean early, Harry slipped out of bed and got ready for the day. 

Harry walked back into the bedroom and woke Theo softly. 

"My book bag" was the first thing Theo said that morning "there's a letter in there please take it out" Theo all but pleaded Harry "don't read it" Theo added as an afterthought "please" 

"Anything for you darling" Harry rummaged around in Theo's bag producing the letter, tucking it into his pocket. Out of sight out of mind. Theo blinked wearily and slipped out of bed, knees almost buckling under his own weight. 

Theo made his way to the bathroom and got ready for the day. When he came out again Harry placed a kiss on Theo's pale neck and opened the door, light from the common room streaming in. No one was awake, and when they reached the great hall only Dumbledore was there eating breakfast safely. It was empty and deafeningly silent in the great hall. 

Dumbledore looked up and down again when the two entered. Harry sat next to Theo, and Theo was picking at his food silently. 

"Darling please eat" Harry placed his forehead on Theo's. 

"No" Theo crossed his arms 

"Please it's bad for you not to" Harry cupped Theo's face with his hands. 

"No I won't" Theo frowned 

"Ok then, not for you for me" Harry sighed, Theo glared at his and placed a slice of waffle in his mouth. Harry smiled sideways and ate his food, constantly convincing Theo to eat more. 

A/N I was going to write more... this thing is only like 800 words... but here's the thing I started this a few days ago (Idek I'm so out of it right now) and I have been so fucking tired but I feel bad about leaving this story because I updated it so frequently in the beginning, and now I really don't have the energy, school is getting really stressful, and I'm falling behind on homework, so there won't be many updates in any of my stories for a few weeks, sorry if you were reading any consistently :(