CHAPTER THIRTY

Harry Potter-Black's Standing, Romantically and on the New Dark Lord Hades

At one Hadrian Potter-Blacks birthday party, or perhaps gathering is more accurate, I had the chance to get an interview with him. 

I started with the lighter questions, this one being about his romantic life. He opened up a bit, apparently deciding it was time they come clean. 

"I suppose I may as well come clean, we haven't told  anyone yet, let them figure it out themselves, but me and Theo have been dating near a year" mr Potter-Black tells me. This Theo being Theodore Nott heir to the house of Nott. 

I asked how long they had been dating and he fills me in. 

"Since around November last year" 

Happy with these answers, I hope you all are too, we moved on to the more dark questions, involving Hades. 

It seems Harry here did not know who Hades was. I explained and he understood, he said that he had not yet decided on if he wanted  to go involved or not. 

When I asked if he thought that Hades was or will be more powerful than Voldemort he said yes. We will all see in all due time though. 

Perhaps we will have more interviews with the Dark Lord vanquisher, and perhaps not. As we know he is entering fifth year, OWL's year, let's hope stress doesn't ruin him. 

Thank you as always for reading, 

Writer and reporter for Daily Prophet, Rita Skeeter. 

A/N this chapter was really just the newspaper article, Harry isn't going to get it being in the manor, but I wanted to show it because Rita will have an impact later on.