002

I'd adhere to the wishes of the sky, so I can stay up there glimmering tonight.

Downtown

Although she agreed to such a ridiculous proposal with stern courage, she had to know more about the sea she was going to drown in, and she knew the right person who'd provide her with the information.

Jung Hoseok. She checked the cabin booked under his name.

"Your Royal Highness, I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up," Hoseok said, looking up from his book. This small restaurant was run by an old woman who the princess and her friends had grown quite familiar with due to their frequent visit.

Inhee scoffed at his use of an unusually respectful way to address her. "Good to see you too, Hoseok."

He smiled. "I can smell your distress from over there. Care to explain who's got my Hee so angry on such a beautiful day?"

Inhee plopped down on the stool next to him.

"Can you guess?" she asked.

He hummed in thought, "Prince Jungkook beat you at the sword fight?"

"Do you think that's possible?" said a deep voice, entering the cabin.

"Yoongi," Hoseok called, "right on time. I was beginning to think you had finally abandoned us."

"There is no point doing that now. I've suffered a decade already," Yoongi grumbled, grabbing himself a drink.

"Attention gentlemen. What I'm about to reveal is very important." Inhee clapped her hands.

"That you're going to marry the prince?" Yoongi chuckled seeing the shock expression on the princess's face.

Inhee slumped down in her seat, looking from Yoongi to Hoseok. "Is the news traveling so fast?"

"Ears and mouths work every day." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "What surprising is that you actually agreed with such a deal."

Inhee sighed. "I can't turn that down knowing it could be the only way to prevent further doom to our kingdom."

"A very royal way of thinking," Hoseok stated, patting her shoulders. "Yoon, remind me to make a statue in her honor after she dies.

Inhee rolled her eyes. "Back to the issue at hand, I met the prince today. He's terrible."

"Terribly handsome or terribly terrible?" Hoseok raised his brow in question.

"Both," she sighed, realizing how pathetic the reality was.

"Poor lad. Although I pity you, I pity him more," Hoseok added.

Yoongi laughed from her other side.

She took her time glaring at both of them. "He is like a snake, smooth and poisonous, and his eyes are always casting spells."