𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Dom is sleep, so chill

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: That bitch always sleep

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Hoe act like she work a 9-5 and got ten children or sum. DOMINIQUE WAKE THE FUCK UP!

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Leave sleepyhead alone

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Nah, she need to wake the fuck up

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Deadass

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Stooop guys

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Anyways, Angel I have a friend. Let me put you on.

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Ouu yes!

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Nah I'm good.

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Bruh.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Pleaseee, she's pretty. I'll send you her instagram

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: I'm already fw someone

𝐌𝐲𝐚: I'm blocking you and Dominique atp

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Idc bitch lmaoo

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Y'all so damn sneaky and secretive. Y'all know everything about each other, yet don't let y'all closest friends know shit. Mine as well drop who y'all fw and mess with each other atp

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Type shit

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Anyways, both of y'all will be getting blocked ;)

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Right

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: ...

"Mm." I heard Angel let out a moan-like sound while rolling over, towards me. She rest her head on my lower stomach and quickly drifted back to sleep.

I placed my hand on top of her head and massaged her scalp a bit, while playing with her hair.

I finished reading my messages, then responded to Niya and a few others.

Angel suddenly began pulling and lifting up my shirt. I already knew exactly what she was doing, something she had made quite a habit. Angel laid her head down on my stomach then pulled my shirt over her face.

My phone began to ring. I looked at it and saw Niya was calling me. I guess I might as well answer it.

"What's up?" I answered the phone.

"Aw, you do love me. You answered the phone." Niya said in an excited tone, dragging out some of her words.

I chuckled a little at her words.

"What are you doing? I miss you man." Niya sighed. "I miss you too." I sighed a little. "But, I'm just laying here right now, housing Angel's big ass head." I stated.

"Housing?" Niya questioned.

"Yea, hold on." I chuckled a little. I took a quick picture of Angel's head underneath my shirt and sent it to Niya.