chapter eleven

011enough is enoughseason two, episode two !

011
enough is enough
season two, episode two !

"Are you two drunk?" Marnie spoke, entering the bathroom. When she went to brush her teeth that morning, the last thing she expected to see was Meredith and Cristina lounging across the room after spending the night with a bottle of tequila. "It's 7:45 on a Wednesday. We've got work in like an hour."

"It's not our fault." Meredith slurred, lifting her head up off the tiled floor as she pointed to her roommate. "It's theirs. Them and their stupid boy penises!"

"Boy penises?"

The woman nodded her head, "Boy penises."

The bathroom door reopened, and this time George and Izzie came walking in, looking just as confused as Marnie did.

"Penises, Izzie!" Meredith continued.

The woman in question turned to Marnie for some sort of explanation, but she only shrugged her shoulders. "Don't ask."

"Estrogen, George." Cristina announced, popping up from the bathtub and almost giving the man a heart attack.

"Uh—" He stuttered, turning back to Izzie and Marnie who were grabbing their toothbrushes, "Okay, what did I miss?"

Izzie sighed, shoving her toothbrush in her mouth. "I came home last night to full on vomit drama. Apparently, she dumped Derek. And her? She's been sleeping with Burke."

"We know." The pair said in unison, earning a wide eyed look from the blonde.

"I feel empty." Meredith absentmindedly spoke, staring at nothing as she leaned up against the wall.

Izzie shrugged her shoulders, "Two hours of vomiting will do that to you."

"No." She shook her head, "I feel empty."

As the three of them brushed their teeth, Marnie, Izzie and George turned to face one another, sharing a simultaneous sigh. Getting them to work was going to be hell.

Cristina let out a groan, catching their attention. "You're lucky. I feel pissed off."

Just as they predicted, getting Meredith and Cristina to the hospital was a challenge. However, the interns were nothing if not determined. So, after Marnie had to practically shove bottles of water down their throats, they were down in the pit, ready for a full day of blood, guts, and surgery.