The second Gym battel

Depuis le début

"In my opinion they should be quite gym leader while they are still ahead." Ash stated Bluntly again

Misty than suddenly says,"Daisy, lily and violet if you are here than stop what are you doing."

Suddenly lily, violet and dasiy comes and they started to argue but they stop after Ash intervened into the conversation and they asked for their introduction

Suddenly lily, violet and dasiy comes and they started to argue but they stop after Ash intervened into the conversation and they asked for their introduction. Ash introduced himshelf as Misty's boyfriend and after some more arguing. Ash stopped them and told them to start the gym battel.

Misty said,"I know you will gym badge to Ash without a pokemon battel so I will do the battel with him for the Cascade gym badge,understand."

"Yes, we understand." Lily,violet and Daisy said together

Ash and Misty and their friend than goes to the battelfield.

Refree said,"This is an three on three official gym battel between trainer Ash ketchum from pallet town and gym leader Misty waterflower. The trainer is only allowed to substitute pokemon. Start"

Ash said,"Go pikachu."

Mistysaid,"go seaking and use watergun."

Ash said,"pikachu dodge the attack and use thunderbolt."

Pikachu dodged the attack and used thunderbolt which defates the seaking.

Refree said,"Seaking is unable to battle,gym leader choose your next pokemon."

Misty said,"go staryu."

Refree siad,"start."

Msity said,"staryu use watergun"

Ash said,"Pikachu dodge it and use thunderbolt."

Pikachu dodged the attack again and used thunderbolt to defat the second pokemon of Misty.

Before Refree could say anything suddenly a blast occours.

A voice said"Prepare for trouble!"

"And make it double!"

To protect the world from devastation!

To unite all peoples within our nation!

To denounce the evils of truth and love!

To extend our reach to the stars above!

Jessie!

James!

Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

"Team Rocket." Ash, Misty and Brock said angrily

"Do you know them?" Daisy, lily and violet asked together

"They are bunch of criminals, who steal pokemons." Misty said

"What? Give back our dewgong."Daisy, lily and violet said

" Never"Team rocket said and laughed after saying it.

Ash said,"pikachu go and teach them a lesson."

Tem rocket said,"You can't defat us."

"Go Ekans and Meowth." Jessie said

"Go koffing." James said

"Ekans use wrap and meowth use scratch and koffing use tackle" Jessie and James said

"Pikachu dodge all of the attack and use thunderbolt." Ash said

Pikachu dodged all of the attack and useds thunderbolt which led to a blast destroying their machine.

"Team rocket is blasting of again." Team rocket said together

"They are the one who stole the parts from the store." Ash said

"You are right." Brock said

"Lets complet our battel "Misty said

" ok."Ash said

Refree said,"staryu is unable to battle, gym leader choose your next pokemon."

Misty said,"go starmie"

Ash said "I will continue with Pikachu."

Refree said" start the battel."

Ash said,"Pikach use thunder. "

And before Misty could comand her pokemon is out. She just sighed at it.

The refree declared,"All of gym leaders pokemon are unable to battle so the trainer wins the match."

"Ash for wining against in the cerulian gym we present you the cascade badge as the prof of your victory."Daisy said giving him the cascade badge.

Ash thanked her and took the cascade gym badge and does his iconic pose.

Ash and his friends goes to the pokemon center to heal their pokemon and after healing they went to Misty and her sisters house to stay for overnight

Daisy, lily and violet says to Misty about sharing Ash as a boyfriend with them but she does not accept at first but after some time she accepts it. And after that the three girls confess their love to him. At first Ash resist but after insisting for some time and after Misty agrees. He accept it and he finally builts his harem.

On the next the three sisters promise their sister and boyfriend that they will do their gym leader duty with their watershow. After getting confomiton from the sisters they went towards the next city.

Ash suddenly said,".........

To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note -Hope you like the chapter. The next chapter will be realsed soon.