Chapter 2

Sakuya's P. O. V:

The following morning, I get up and get dressed for the graduation test today.

I pause once I got dressed to gaze at my pink blossom blade (it's a katana with a pink hilt and a petal design along the edge of the blade, and it's sheathe is white and pink decorated with pink cherry blossoms) which rests in a corner of my room by my wardrobe. My sword is known as Demon Blade Benizakura, meaning demon blade crimson viewing cherry blossom at night, and it was a gift from my mother before I was sent to the Hidden Leaf.

 My sword is known as Demon Blade Benizakura, meaning demon blade crimson viewing cherry blossom at night, and it was a gift from my mother before I was sent to the Hidden Leaf

I wasn't going to need my weapon today but I will when I finally graduate!

As we were finishing up with breakfast, Kakashi asks me, "Do you want me to come get you after the graduation test? We could go for Ichiraku's Ramen for celebration, my treat."

I've  fed the three cats and my palomino horse, Kin, already.

"That sounds good, but I can meet you there, Kakashi," I say, grabbing my bag. Granted I wasn't the biggest fan of ramen but I enjoy it every once in awhile.

Kakashi gives me a closed eye smile as he tells me, "Good luck, Sakuya!"

I nod slightly, my own face smiling, before I leave the house and make my way for the academy, Homura following. I get there and enter my classroom. I that see Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Choji, Sakura and Ino Yamanaka, a pretty platinum blonde girl with teal blue eyes, were already there, heading straight for my seat next to Hinata.

There's a happy bark the instant I sit down and I look behind me. Homura perches on my lap. Behind me is a boy my own age with spiky brown hair, and animal like eyes wearing a grey fur lined jacket. Perched on his head is the most adorable puppy. Kiba and I have been best friends since I arrived here six years ago. I hold out my arms and Akamaru jumps into them, allowing for me to hug him.

He's too cute!

"Hi, Akamaru!" I say, and he licks my cheek, threatening to make a giggle burst forth.

Grinning, Kiba says, "Morning, Sakuya-chan!"

"Good morning, Sakuya-chan," Hinata greets me, smiling at me.

I return my greeting to both of them before resuming snuggling the cute puppy, making Kiba grin goofily.

When Iruka walks in, clipboard in hand, he announces, "Alright, class, the graduation test will be on... the Clone Jutsu."

I notice Naruto looking bummed out, and I know that the Clone Jutsu is his worst one.

The first person to go was Sasuke, then Sakura. As I wait, I continue to play with Akamaru, a chibi expression on my face. Kiba was the next person, then Shikamaru, Choji, and Hinata.

I pout when Kiba had to go in because he took Akamaru with him.

Iruka soon returns and calls my name.