Date with the Mafia

Start from the beginning

"Say goodbye to your boss title, I'm still capable enough to be the boss of the family so you know I can take you away from your position with one word, I'm still the founder of this family after all."

I almsot spit out my whiskey, "Dad you know how hard I worked to get here.."

"Exactly just do this for me hm?"

I sighed, "Fine, tell me where and the time."

"Tomorrow night at our very own Queensland Hotel. Her name is Han Lee Jin. I'll give you her number too so you two can chat."

My dad knew that since I was a teenager that I preferred girls and he was fine about it, I thought he would be mad or something.

"And if it doesn't go well and I won't like her?" I asked.

My dad chuckles, he knows better than to offer me something for me to give me precious time for this, "What do you want sweetie?"

"Your new Ferrari 250 GTO"

"Alright, but I'm sure you'll like her and it'll go well." He said.

"Wait are you serious? You don't mind giving it to me if ever??"

"Of course, anything for my baby girl. I can just get a new one."

"But it takes months to get a new one since it hasn't been officially released yet!! You got yours exclusively!"

"Did you forget who we are? We're the Myoui family! Nothing is impossible for us. I can just get 10 more of those cars right now."

"Alright I got your point, no need to flex. I'm off now, see you later dad." I told him with a smile and we hugged.

I hope this 'date' would pass by quickly. I can't believe he just called me to just tell ask me to go on a date while I canceled our meeting today regarding the new criminal psycopath roaming around Russia that's wanted for 50 million dollars!

This woman better be good or she's done for if this doesn't go well.

---
[The next day]

Sana came to my mansion as she always does every day for the morning report and to have breakfast with me.

"So, how's it going with that psycopath in Russia?" I asked her as soon as she went inside my while I scrolled on my tablet sitting in my office desk.

She shakes her head, "No, no, I won't tell you a single thing about work today, just prepare yourself for your date tonight. Uncle told me." She said and winked at me.

I facepalmed myself, "You better tell me now or-"

"Nope, just think of how you'll charm her tonight. Finally, will my dear cousin be not single after 32 years of her life??"

"Cut the nonsense or I will put you in one room with that psychopath-"

"Sure but as long as you won't be single anymore that's fine with me."

I sigh, "Why are you and dad so obsessed with me finding a date??"

"Cuz you never had one! You're always work, work, work and no dating. That kind of life sucks despite being filthy rich! You gotta balance everything Mitang."

"But we run a mafia family Sana, you know how dangerous it is and I can't risk someone worrying for me or they might be used as my weakness.."

She smiles, not teasingly but the sincere one, "This is why anyone would hit the jackpot if they'd date you! And did you forget you're Myoui Mina?? The boss of the Myoui family, the richest and most powerful mafia family of all!! And we don't even do those illegal shits that mafia families do. You won't die unless your enemy is literally immortal and has magic powers!"