𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓥𝓘𝓘𝓘

Start from the beginning

At his call, we all made our horses move forward, galloping fast to exit the safety of Calaneth. As we made our way out of the walls, I looked around, quite amazed by the breathtaking scenery beyond. But soon, my focus shifted as I noticed two soldiers heading forward to engage some Titans.

 But soon, my focus shifted as I noticed two soldiers heading forward to engage some Titans

They're the support teams, I suppose. They're the ones who will accompany us to the old city area. But once we're past that, we'll be officially in Titans territory. The long-range formation devised by Commander Erwin is the only hope we have to avoid casualties.

Our squad was positioned at the safest place in the formation. 

But Eren's voice broke my reverie.

" Oluo, can they... Can our classmates beat the Titans ?". Eren asked nervously.

" Huh ? What have you been doing the past month ?". Oluo retorted.

Eren stared at him with confusion.

" Listen, brat... The most crucial part of an expedition is in how you avoid fighting Titans...". Oluo began to explain.

But Oluo didn't have time to finish his statement because, once again, he managed to bite his tongue. I just shook my head with a sigh as I saw this. Oluo had a tendency to let his sharp tongue get the better of him, but deep down, he was a skilled and reliable soldier.

" Go into long-range scouting formation !". We heard the Commander order.

Quickly, all the soldiers, except our squad, dispersed. Our squad found ourselves alone. As I remembered, the vanguard was to spread out in a semicircle. They were to stay within visual range of one another, with each soldier positioned at fixed intervals.

The formation allowed us to extend the recon and message relay range as far as possible. It was vital for a successful expedition beyond the walls. We had to be prepared and alert at all times. I could feel the tension in the air, knowing that danger lurked in every corner.

There was a long minute of calm, though it felt more like the calm before the storm. Our squad had been traversing the Titan's realm, an eerie and dangerous place filled with towering creatures, unpredictable dangers, and limited resources. We were on a mission, seeking a way back to our own world after an unexplainable and forceful displacement had brought us here.

But suddenly, in front of us, we heard blood-curdling screams that pierced through the silence. 

" Who the hell is screaming like a girl ?". Oluo asked with annoyance, his face contorting in irritation.

The scream was peculiarly familiar. I shifted slightly to one side, squinting to see who it was. My eyes widened, and a smile crept across my face. 

" Blond hair, annoying boy, rich robe... There's no doubt, that's a Malfoy". I muttered with a grin.

Without a moment's hesitation, I veered my horse away from the squad, who looked at me in disbelief and concern. 

" Stella ?! What are you doing ?!". Petra exclaimed, her eyes wide with worry.