10. blood

SOTC: Get Off (You Can Eat a Dick) - Kittie

(okay but you can't tell me the part where she starts screaming, "humiliation, i'm suffocating" doesn't kinda sound like ellie...)

SEATTLE DAY THREE: ELLIE/YOU

Ellie twitches against the cold fabric of the beanbags below her. Slowly, her senses start to return through her sleep, and she can feel cool air lap against the wounds you'd cleaned on her back. Her green eyes blink open, glancing around the room for a brief second to realize she's alone. She looks behind her and then slowly pushes herself up, arms resting on either side of her body, gripping the beanbags.

She takes a second to breathe in slowly, and allows her mind to catch up. Dragging her hand down her face, she recalls the events of the night prior.
You'd taken your time to clean her back and wounds deftly, then stitched them up. You'd laid down with her, soothed her, and let her cling onto you until she was so exhausted her own body forced her into sleep.

But as she tugs on her shirt, flannel, jacket, and backpack, she frowns to herself at the realization that it was the second day in a row she'd woken up without you.

"Y/N? Dina? Jesse?" Ellie says quietly as she exits the dressing room. She weaves through the theater until she reaches the main lobby, and upon opening the doors, she finds Jesse sitting on a chair watching Dina sleep on the couch, and you next to him, cradling Henry in your arms.

Both of your heads snap over to Ellie, and you immediately smile at the sight of her dressed, and looking much more comfortable.

"Good morning." You hum, walking over to her. "How'd you sleep?"

"Fine." She breathes, her hand coming up to grasp the middle of your arm. "Was surprised when you weren't next to me when I woke up."

"Sorry." You frown, eyes looking between Ellie's clear green ones. "Dina was having trouble sleeping so I got up to take care of her, and then I didn't want to leave Henry with Rebecca and Jesse the entire night. They were pretty tired."

"'S alright." Ellie assuages, glancing down at the baby boy in your arms, a smile slowly starting to spread on her lips at the sight of his closed eyes. "All he does is sleep, huh?"

"Honestly, I'm pretty thankful for that." You laugh under your breath. "He's very calm."

"Yeah." Ellie brings her knuckle down to just barely graze the skin of Henry's cheek, her heart stopping when he coos at the sensation. Ellie's wide eyes snap up to meet yours, which are staring at her with a soft gaze. "He's kind of... cute."

"I said the same thing." You whisper.

Behind you, Jesse clears his throat, making you turn back to face him. He gives you a look and you nod, then look back at Ellie.