" Get lost!! " He said with a clenched jaw.

" Dance well or I will be back," I whispered in his ear before going away.

They looked hesitant first but then as if Myra really understood what I meant to say and she smiled and moved a bit sensuously and my brother forgot whatever was bothering him and enjoyed the dance. They did not break eye contact while they danced.

They were so lost in each other that they kept standing there like that even after the music stopped, and came to their senses only when we hooted and clapped.

The music started again this time it was a beautiful slow and romantic melody and he started to move, she was surprised at first but then smiled and followed his steps.

Her face seemed to come alive with emotion,  eyes shining with love and affection. Raj pulled her close and they swayed together, lost in the beauty of the moment.

I looked at everyone they were smiling looking at them and exchanging glances with their partners. Maya aunty and uncle looked so happy that their eyes were filled with happy tears. Even Viren and Sujal were looking at them with smiles on their faces.

" Hey, see they are looking so good dancing together, I am so happy for them. " Viren said.

" Yeah!! Same here, see even the decent guys like us know about love, we can be romantic and passionate too. " Sujal smiled and said.

" Yes of course, but sometimes, we have to make them jealous, for compelling them to express it. "  I said and winked.
Viren and Sujal looked at me they raised eyebrows and thanked me when they understood what I meant.

We all clapped and hooted again when the dance got over. They joined us back and we teased them a lot. After dinner, we all came back.

We had to make arrangements for the moonh dikhayi ceremony the next day. I made all the arrangements with chachu and went to sleep.

I was lying on my back and looking at the roof and thinking about how cute Raj and Myra looked. Then I thought of Manik and Roshni they must be enjoying their wedding life as they were madly in love with each other.

And finally, my thoughts lead to Mahi. I kept thinking about her and all the bitter things she said to me, though I felt bad that she thought like that about me, I needed to change all that.

***********

It was morning, we all were looking at the arrangements for the ceremony which was to start in a few hours and breakfast was served.  We were waiting for Raj and Myra to come, what were they busy in?? They were usually the last to join the table.

Why?? They were not exactly romancing with each other so much that they were always late.

Mom sent Roohi to call them but she came back and said they are coming.  And after a few minutes, Raj came out hurriedly. We all were shocked to see him like that. His face was red.

  " Good morning, Bhai!! Hey, what happened to you??" Ruhan asked.

" What happened to me? " He asked back, trying to look normal.

" Your face is red, Do you have a fever? Roohi, see if bhai is fine or not, his face has turned red. " Ruhan called Roohi. He is so naughty.

Raj looked as if he was running for his dear life.

" Who told you, he has a fever, I think, he is blushing. " I said.

Raj glared at both of us as if he wanted to beat both of us.  Especially me.

" Bhai, what happened?? " Roohi asked.

" I am fine!! Roohi,  go to my room, Myra needs your help." He said and saw that everyone was smiling at that. 

" Why should we send Roohi to help her? She is your wife, you learn to help her. " Chachu said.

"  But in that case, who will help him?? " I muttered but he heard and glared at me.

I winked at him.

" Mom, please serve the breakfast, I am very hungry. "  He said to avoid the topic. But everyone kept teasing him.

" Oh, come on, Sia, try and understand, he is so hungry that he could not even wait to wear his jeans. Serve him food right now. " Chachu said and everyone burst out laughing.  He was shocked and looked at himself.

" Shit!! He has been married for just two days and it seemed that he is losing his mind so much that he forgot to wear pants. I don't ever want to get married. " I said shaking my head.

" Same here. " Ruhan said and gulped.

We teased him mercilessly till Myra came out. She was also ready for the ceremony.

We all had breakfast and were enjoying ourselves as Dad decided that nobody will go to the office until something very important comes up as there was a moonh dikhayi ceremony at home.

😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍😍😁😁😁😁😁😍😍😍😍😍

Good morning 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

So tomorrow Mahi will come to their place.

Please take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi  ❤️😍😍