"Um, it's finals week. Who the fuck is partying? Cause it's not me." I heard her say. It sounded like she was talking on the phone with someone.

"Even if it wasn't. I'm with my girl." Dominique stated.

I felt the sudden urge to kick my feet. My girl. My girl. My girl.

"No you can't say hi, she's sleep right now." Dominique said. "Had to lay her ass down for a little nap." she then chuckled. "She is my baby, the fuck." Dominique firmly spoke.

"She doesn't want to meet your ugly ass Nijea." Dominique smacked her teeth. "Fuck out of here. My baby's not going nowhere. She knows where home is." she stated.

And do.

"Keep it up and I'm about to call your sister. Lord knows you're scared of her." Dominique teased.

"Exactly. That's what I thought. Now get off my phone." Dominique told whoever she was on the phone with. Moments later I could tell the call ended.

"Bookie. Baby wake up." Dominique rubbed my back.

I pretended I was just now waking up. I kept my head underneath her shirt. "You're gonna have to watch out." Dominique sighed. "Mm-mm." I shook my head.

"Mhm. I have to take a fat shit." Dominique expressed.

I laughed a little while lifting her shirt up. I popped my head up and saw it was now dark outside and the lamp was on.

"Did you have a good nap?" Dominique asked me. I nodded while rubbing my eye. Dominique pecked my lips before getting up. I watched as she got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

Dominique shut the door behind her.

I stretched and then got out of bed. I looked in the body mirror and saw my pants were twisted all type of ways. I fixed my pants and then walked towards the bathroom.

I opened the door and walked in. Dominique was sitting on the toilet and slowly turned to look at me.

I waved while walking over.

"So, I can't shit alone today either?" Dominique asked. I shook my head no while sitting on the edge of the tub.

"Okay then. What'd you dream about?" Dominique wondered.

"You wanna know what's crazy? I had a dream that I had a real dick." I stated while shaking my head a little. Dominique immediately burst into laughter.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I don't even know if I should tell you. It was wild." I told her. "Tell me." Dominique nodded while smiling.

"Basically, I was at the doctors and it was some random woman as my doctor and she was like, I have to check to make sure everything is okay. So, she lifts up my gown and starts feeling on my dick and then she was like I have to get the other doctor..." I began to explain.

"Tell me why you walked in. You were the other doctor and you told her to leave. When she left you started examining my dick and I got hard. My dick grew to like the size of my forearm." I continued.