Chapter Sixteen

I stared at my phone as calls from Morgan kept coming in but I couldn't answer right now, lord knows I want to be with her for the rest of my life but I can't do that to Kimora she is the person who means everything to me & I want to fix things wi...

I stared at my phone as calls from Morgan kept coming in but I couldn't answer right now, lord knows I want to be with her for the rest of my life but I can't do that to Kimora she is the person who means everything to me & I want to fix things with her.

"You not going to answer that?" Val asked as she sat back down on the couch handing me a glass of wine.

"No I can't talk to her Val

"No I can't talk to her Val." I said throwing my phone down on the couch sighing taking a sip of my drink.

"Why?" She asked confused

"Because if I answer that phone that is me basically throwing my relationship with Kimora out the window she will never forgive me."

She nodded understanding, "I get it Q but you also deserve to be happy just like everyone else."

I looked down as my phone rung again.

"Look I know it's wrong in so many ways but you are a grown woman & you need to fight for your happiness."

I sighed, "But what about my family Val, Kimora hates me steve hates me the rest of my family & I aren't close then Regina has her own life I have no one."

Val chuckled, "Really well what the hell am I?"

"Oh I am sorry V."

"No it's ok, I know we are not as close as we use to be but I want you to know I am here for you & I can relate."

"How?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Well when I was younger my mother had a boyfriend who I found attractive even though nothing ever happened I felt bad for not saying anything to my mom, hell I even fantasied about kissing him once but then he became an asshole & I realized I like women" She shrugged causing me to chuckle at her a bit.

I shook my head at her, "Girl you a mess."

"I am just saying I understand but now it's up to you how this is going to end." She pointed at me.

"I dont know what to do Val." I sighed

"You will figure it out sweetie just be patient & the answer will come to you." She said as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"But in the mean time, you need to pick up that phone & talk to that girl before I beat her ass." She said causing me to chuckle.

"I can't stand you sometimes." I smiled wiping the tears that fell.

"I love you too boo." She said pecking my forehead.

I hung out with Val some more before leaving her house & headed home but once I pulled up turning the car off & grabbed my phone out the cup holder & took a deep breath before dialing Morgan's number.

"Hello?" Her voice said sounding a bit cracked.

"Morgan, can you please come over my house so we can talk?"

"Now you want to talk to me?" She questioned

I sighed, "Morgan please look I am sorry ok it's just things everything is just falling apart."

She sighed as well, "I can understand that but you can't shut me out Qiana."

"Your right look we need to talk face to face come to my house."

"Alright I will be there soon." She said before hanging up, I sighed moving my phone from my ear & walked in my house waiting for her arrival.

A knock came on the door & I hopped up rushing over opening the door only to see Steve instead of Morgan.

"Steve what are you doing here?" I asked confused

"Hey Qiana can I talk to you for a second?" He asked coming in my house closing the door behind him.

"Actually Steve I am expecting someone." I said trying to get him out before Morgan came over.

"It will only take a second, I wanted to talk about our last conversation."

"Steve look I know it ended badly but you were right Kimora hates me she found out."

"I know she told me." He sighed

"Look I am sorry about going so hard on you but Qiana you had to know what was going to happen"

"I did Steve, you think I wanted this to happen?" I questioned starting to feel the tears coming to my eyes.

"I didn't come here to upset you, come here." He pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back as tears came out my eyes, "I fucked up so bad."

"It's ok." He pushed my hair back holding me tightly.

"So this is what you wanted me here for?" I heard Morgan's voice say causing me to move away from Steve & look at my lover.

"Morgan.." I said wiping my tears.

She shook her head, "So this is why you pushed me away because your still with him?" She asked coming closer.

"No Morgan it's not like that." I said

"Oh really? Because what I see is you hugged up with your ex husband." She said pointing at Steve.

"Why are you here?" Steve asked

"Because I was invited why the hell are you here?" Morgan pissed off.

"Because this is my family & I can come over when ever I want too." He said

"Yo-"

"No stop both of you" I said stepping in between them.

"Look Morgan I know this looks crazy but nothing is going on here ok, we need to talk."

"About what?" Steve asked causing me to sigh looking at him.

"It's private steve can you just leaving this is too much right now."

"Alright fine but you better handle this Qiana." He said getting pissed & looked at Morgan once more before leaving out closing the door behind him.

Morgan folded her arms, "What was that?" She asked

"Nothing he just-" she cut me off

"No you know what I am not doing this." She said backing away toward the door.

"Morgan wait nothing was going on" I said

She shook her head and turned around to walk out I couldn't let her go.

"I love you" Those three little words left my lips before I had a chance to catch them.

Morgan stopped walking & turned around.

I couldn't let her walk out my life again.. I just couldn't.