Chapter Twelve

Seeing the woman I loved again after 4 months made me want to make love to her right then & there but I couldn't of course because of my daughter & Steve

I know everyone is wondering how I got back with Steve, so after what happened with Morgan I decided to start talking with Steve just as friends because he apologized for everything he did & I forgave him so we became friends but he wants more.

When Morgan said she needed some air I knew it was about me & I needed to talk to her so I told everyone that I would check on her but hell they didn't care because they were talking about something stupid.

I walked outside & saw Morgan standing there looking at the scenery She didn't bother to look back at me she must've knew it was me.

"Morgan is everything ok?" I asked

"You know it's not Qiana." She said looking over her shoulder at me.

I sighed, "I'm sorry for bringing Steve we are just friends nothing else."

"You dont have to explain, I understand this has happened to me before." She said

"What?" I questioned.

She looked down taking a sharp breath.

"Before Kimora there this professor I was seeing his name was Robert, We were dating & he was married but hell I didn't care he treated me good & I didn't want anything to come between us but then one day I walked to his classroom to see his wife & his two children in there looking like a happy family." She paused

"I was upset but then I met Kimora & things changed then I met you." She said looking back at me.

"I dont know what to say." I said

"You dont have to say anything Qiana, I just..." She trailed

"I just dont know what to do anymore." She said looking back at the scenery.

"Morgan..." I trailed walking toward her just then the door opened.

"Everything ok out here?" Kimora asked causing me to turn around & look at her just as Morgan did.

"Yeah, I was just checking on her." I lied trying not to show my true feelings.

"You ok babe?" My daughter said walking over to her girlfriend.

"Yeah I am good just got really hot, your mom was nice  enough to check on me." Morgan lied giving a fake smile.

""Oh well are you feeling better we were about to watch that new Black Horror comedy." Kimora said kissing Morgan's cheek.

"Yeah let's go." My lover said looking at me once more before as Kimora pulled her in the house.

"Damn it.." I whispered.

"So did you like Kimora's place?" Steve asked as we entered my house.

"Yeah it was nice." I simply said taking off my heels & sunglass then unbuttoned my blazer revealing my tank top.

"Ooh I see what time it is." Steve said walking closer to me grabbing his arms around my waist.

"Steve we talked about this." I said moving his hands off me.

He sighed, "Qiana, it's been four months baby when do you think you'll be ready?" He asked

"Steve we agreed to be friends."

"I know but I thought maybe since we are starting over that we could you know." He said walking closer to me again.

"No we are not doing that tonight." I said moving walking to the kitchen to get a glass of wine.

"Qiana is something wrong?" He asked coming in the kitchen.

"No I am just not in the mood Steve." I said pouring my wine in the glass.

"When do you think you will be in the mood?" He asked.

"I dont know steve, I know we decided to be friends & try to work this out but I dont know if that's possible."

"What do you mean?" He asked

I sighed, "umm before we start talking again I was involved with someone."

"Ok" He said leaning against the counter.

"And..." I trailed

"I am still in love with her."

"With her?" He questioned

I nodded softly, "Yes."

He didn't say anything just stared at me.

I couldn't continue to live this lie I know steve wanted us to become more than friends but he deserves before hell more than he ever gave me.

"When did you start liking women?" He asked looking away from me.

I sighed, "I dont know."

He shook his head scoffing, "Morgan." He simply said

"What?" I questioned.

My ex-husband looked up at me with disgust in his eyes as my where my eyes were swelling up with tears.

"I saw the way you looked at her Qiana, I remember seeing a light in your eyes every time you looked at me but now the light is gone for me but for Morgan that light is very much there."

"I'm sorry" I softly said.

"You said your still in love with her." He said

I wiped the tears that fell then nodded.

"I can't believe you would do this to our daughter, you should be ashamed of yourself."

I didn't have anything to say because he was right.

"You better tell Kimora about this or trust me Qiana I will" he said sternly looking at me.

"And too think I actually thought you really forgave me for the things I did." He shook his head again before walking away from me.

"Steve I'm sorry" I said trying to stop him but it was too late.

I ruin everything that I touch.