Chapter Seventeen

"You what?" I asked my lover who finally decided to say she loved me

"I... I love you." She struggled to get out.

I wanted to tell her back but I couldn't I just can't get played again.

"No you dont" I shook my head no and turned around to walk out again.

"Yes I do!" She yelled grabbing my arm turning me around only for me to snatch my head away.

"Why now Qiana?" I asked trying not to get upset.

"Why after all this time? I told you about my past & how things affected me I did't want to feel that again." I said as a single tear feel.

"Morgan..." she trailed.

"Do you really love me Qiana or is this just something to do until you get tired of me?" I asked folding my arms, she still didn't say anything I just scoffed shaking my head in the process.

"Why am I not surprised?" I asked.

"I'm scared." She whispered.

"What?" I questioned as she looked up at me

"Morgan, When steve cheated on me the last time & we divorced I promised myself I would never get hurt again, I didn't care who it was nobody was ever going to get all of me because I was the one who was going to end up with the broken heart." She said

"Then I met you..." she trailed walking closer.

"Yes it was under crazy circumstances but I don't care about what anyone has to say not Kimora not Joi or Steve, I want to be with you." She admitted.

Qiana reached out touching my face making me grab the hand rubbing it.

"Morgan I love you." She said.

"I love you too" I said causing her to smile.

"Seriously?" She asked

"Yes." I whispered & pulled her into me connecting our lips together.

"How are we going to make this work?" I asked against her lips.

"I dont know but nothing or no one will come between us." She said pecking my lips again.

Thanksgiving....

"Babe we need some pepper & salt" I said to Qiana as we were shopping for dinner tomorrow

"Of course we do" She said walking down the aisle a bit.

Qiana & I have been together officially for the last few months, My aunt Joi was pissed at first but then she realized that we are happy together so she let it go & we moved on.

"Babe are you inviting your aunt & uncle over?" She asked putting the salt & pepper in the cart.

"Yeah, the girls coming too?" I asked

She nodded, "Yeah Val is bringing her little sneaky link & Regina is coming with Keith of course."

"He is such an asshole." I mumbled

"Baby." Qiana said hitting my arm playfully.

"He is, remember when I met him for the first time he was staring at my body & kept making slick comments."

"Look I know but come on this is our first thanksgiving together as a family."

"What about Kimora?" I asked causing Qiana look at me with hurt in her eyes.

She sighed before speaking, "Morgan must we do this now?"

"Yes you haven't spoken to her since steve died" I said

Right after Qiana & I started dating Steve was in a serious car accident & passed away. It was hard for Qiana which I understood but not once did she & Kimora make up when we went to the funeral they barely said two words to each other it was weird for sure.

"I know Morgan but- we can not do this now let's just finish getting the stuff." She said & walked away from me.

I know she didn't want to talk about it so I wasn't going to push.

We arrived back home & took the bags in the kitchen unpacking them, I know my girlfriend was still reeling from talking about Kimora so I went up behind her resting my head on her shoulder.

"Babe you ok?" I asked

"Yeah I am fine, we need to get started on this dinner." She said moving away from me.

I sighed, Qi, it's ok to miss your daughter wh-"

"Morgan please just drop it!" She yelled looking at me.

I was taken aback, "don't you ever yell at me like that!" I said & walked away from her grabbing my keys off the table & left.

Qiana has never talk to me like that & she wasn't going to start I know she is pissed about the situation but that's not the way you handle it.

I pulled up at Kimora's house this shit between her & her mom needed to end they need each other.

I got out the car knocking on the door as the wind blew my hair back.

It took a second but the door finally opened & Kimora stood there but it was something else that caught my eye about her.

Her belly was huge, "Morgan what are you doing here?" She asked shocked.

I couldn't say anything my eyes were too busy on her belly.

"You—" She cut me off.

"Yes I'm pregnant." She said with a embarrassing look on her face.

"And it's yours."

The End or Nah?

Hey sorry it took me so long to do another chapter but here y'all go I will continue this book if I get more motivation I just didn't want to discontinue it so bare with me thanks for all the love & feedback over all my books

Love y'all ❤️