Chapter Five

"I am so happy to see you sweetie

"I am so happy to see you sweetie." My aunt said hugging me a bit before she got ready to go.

"Me too auntie I missed you so much" I said smiling.

Joi means a lot to me sometimes I wish my mom was still here with me but I am glad I have someone who loves me unconditionally especially when sometimes I feel like I have nobody but Kimora.

"You better come visit me & bring that girlfriend of yours." She said pointing at me.

I sighed, "Well that's if she isn't too pissed at me."

Joi chuckled, "You talking about what happened back there? Sweetie listen relationship's go through things how do you think your uncle Brent & I lasted so long especially after he cheated & had a baby with that woman Angela"

"I had to take sometime & realize that I loved my husband & wanted to make things work." She said

"I do love her I just..." I trailed

"I, what?" She questioned, I thought about telling her I kissed Qiana switch was so wrong but hell that kiss made me feel something I never felt with Kimora.

"Nothing never mind" I said with a forced smile.

"Ok sweetie well I am here whenever you want to talk" She said hugging me tightly.

"I love you auntie." I smiled hugging her back

"I love you too" She said.

After my auntie left I walked back inside the house hearing talking come from the living room I walked a little closer to hear the conversation.

"Mom why doesn't  Morgan not want to live with me?" Kimora asked her mother.

"Babygirl I dont know but you have to give her time to figure out what she wants."

"But we have talked about it before, sometimes I wonder if she really wants to be with me."

My heart sank a little knowing that I made my girlfriend feel like I didn't want to be with her but she can be really pushy sometimes.

"Honey dont feel like that give it sometime Morgan will come around"

I didn't hear anything else so I went upstairs to take a shower.

I put on some pajama's & laid in the bed turning on the tv.

Kimora came in the room not saying anything to me, I sighed not wanting to argue with her.

She took a quick shower & came into the bedroom getting in the bed pulling me closer to her kissing my cheek.

"I love you" She said closing her eyes

"I love you too." I whispered laying with my eyes opened wondering what the hell was I doing.

"Babe this place is amazing." Ki said as we walked through this condo that she found online

"It's nice" I said lying through my teeth.

"You hate it dont you" She said looking over at me with upset face.

"No I dont hate it but baby do you think this is too much

"No I dont hate it but baby do you think this is too much."

"What do you mean?" She asked

"Ki, I am not sure that I wanted to move back To New York."

She sucked her teeth, "We talked about this Morgan."

"No Kimora you talked about it all I did was listen." I said regretting the words that came out of my mouth.

She looked shocked, "Fine Let's go"

Ever since we came here things between us has been horrible, I love Kimora with all my heart but sometimes I wonder if she is who I really wanna be with.

We arrived back to the house I hopped out the car just in time to turn around seeing Kimora speeding away.

She must really be pissed at me, I rolled my eyes walking in the house completely upset, I started crying sitting down on the couch.

"What's going on down here?" I heard Qiana say coming in the living room.

I tried quickly to wipe my tears, "I'm sorry."

"Morgan what's wrong?" She asked putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing" I lied

"Morgan look at me." She said & I didn't want to but I did.

She looked so beautiful right now that I didn't think I could contain myself

"What happened?" She asked looking concerned

"Umm Kimora & I got into a fight about us moving." I said trying not to cry more.

"Oh honey it's ok you two are just having a spat that happens between two adults it will be ok." She said with a genuine smile.

"Maybe your right." I said standing up from the couch wiping the rest of my tears.

"Trust me honey I have been through a lot in my life you are to smart & beautiful to be crying." She said

I locked eyes with her once again, "You think I am beautiful?"

Qiana looked down sighing, "Umm yeah who wouldn't"

My Heart fluttered a bit. "Qiana about the other night."

She put her finger up to my lips stopping me from talking, "No"

"Morgan, I know this is wrong but honestly you make me feel things I never felt before." She said

She looked between my lips & my eyes, next thing I knew she attached her lips too mine causing me to feel the same thing I did the other night.... Love.