Chapter Two

Having my daughter back home means everything to me, becoming a mom at 17 was something I never wanted for myself but it happened, My ex husbamd was a smooth talker then I got pregnant the first time we had sex

Steve Lawson was nothing but a cheater & liar, so I had to get away from him & take care of my daughter then I realized that guys was never my thing women always peaked my interest I just never met the right one.

"Qiana you good?" My best friend Regina asked as we were walking in the mall.

"Yeah just thinking about how happy I am to have Kimora home

"Yeah just thinking about how happy I am to have Kimora home." I said with a small smile.

"That's right my niece is home how is she?"

"She's good you know she bought a girl home."

"What?" She asked curiously

"Yeah her name is Morgan." I said thinking about my daughter's girlfriend.

Morgan was a beautiful girl for sure yes she is younger than me but honestly all I wanted to do was give her head right when I first met her, wait Qiana what the hell are you thinking.

"What is she like?" Regina asked seeming a bit confused

"She's coo we had dinner & talked her aunt raised her when her mother passed away & she graduated from Illinois University with Kimora they met right after though" I smiled

"Wow that's nice." She said with a small smile

"You ok?" I asked

"Yeah I am good just tired, Umm maybe we can all get together I missed my neice"

"Yeah I was thinking about having a welcome home party for Ki this weekend."

I was so proud of my daughter for graduating college because that's something I didn't do since I became a mom so young.

After shopping for a bit, I went back home to chill for a while I walked inside my house hearing soft music in the background, I followed where the music was & I walked into the kitchen seeing Morgan standing there looking so damn good pouring some wine into two glasses.

"Babe I am glad your back." She said holding the glasses up turning around staring at me.

"Oh shit

"Oh shit." She said dropping the glasses & quickly closed her robe.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I said moving my hair back.

"No it's my fault I shouldn't have been in here with my robe opened & I broke your glasses." She said looking down at the mess.

"It's ok" I said putting my stuff down & took off my Jacket walking over grabbing the dustpan & the broom.

"I am so embarrassed" She said helping me clean up the mess.

"Trust me sweetie I have done worse things." I said with a chuckle.

"Like what?" She asked causing me to up into her eyes.

Just then the front door opened & close, "I'm back" Kimora said causing Morgan too stand up & go the other direction to put some clothes on.

I cleaned the mess up just as Kimora came in the kitchen with some flowers.

"Hey Mom" She said smiling

"Hey sweetie."

"What Happened?" She asked looking at the mess on the floor.

"Umm I made a mess" I lied throwing the glass away.

"Where's Morgan?" She asked.

"I am right here baby" Morgan said coming in the kitchen wrapping her arms around Kimora's waist kissing her neck I noticed she put on some boy shorts & a top.

"Stop Bae" My daughter giggled.

"These are for you." She said handing the flowers to Morgan who looked over at me as I mopped up the wine.

"Thank you baby these are lovely."

"Umm I am going to take a quick shower then maybe we can go out for dinner." Ki said

"Yeah sure." I said putting the mop back & washed my hands.

"Come help me babe." Kimora said taking Morgan's hand leading her away.

As they walked out I locked eyes with My daughter's girlfriend before she disappeared.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked myself shaking my head.

"So Mom how do you like Morgan?" Kimora asked me as we sat the table while Morgan went to the restroom.

"She's nice." I said sipping on my wine.

"Are you sure because I know you mom you haven't liked anyone I bought home."

"That's because they were hood rats especially the last one what was her name Dominque the one with a bullring through her nose." I said

Kimora giggled, "Ok maybe your right about that one but Morgan is nothing like that she may be the one." She smiled.

"The one what?" Morgan asked coming back to the table sitting down I couldn't help but to look at her beautiful body in that dress she had on.

"Oh nothing baby just talking about the food." Kimora lied smiling at her girlfriend.

After dinner we went back to the house to go to bed but my mind was racing with thoughts of Morgan & how much I want to fuck her but I can't do that to Kimora I love her to pieces but then again my body wasn't caring anything about that all my body wanted was Morgan & I dont think that was going to change.