Chapter Three

"Babe

"Babe..." I moaned feeling Kimora kissing on my neck softly & had her hand in my pants fingering me.

"You like that?" She whispered in my ear going a bit faster

"Yes but we should stop." I said tensing up a bit.

"Why?" She asked biting on my neck.

"Ahh, because your mom is here" I said grabbing hand that was in my pants.

"So what she wont hear us."

"But baby she will cause, Ahhh!" I moaned a bit louder because Kimora went faster.

"What?" She asked pushing her front into my back.

"I'm cumming." I said feeling climax coming sooner than expected.

"Not yet." She said

"Baby I need too" I said as I released my juices all on her hand.

"Ah." I moaned again as she softly took her hand out of my pussy.

"You came to early." She said moving the covers back.

"I told-"

"Were you faking it?" She asked getting up out of the bed.

"No baby of course not" I said fixing my underwear & pants.

"Well it felt that way Morgan." She said going to the bathroom closing the door.

I sighed she must be coming on her period, I wasn't faking it but honestly I was thinking about someone else, Kimora's mother I dont know what's wrong with me but her seeing me half naked the other day was embarrassing but also sexy at the way the lust came to her eyes as she looked at me.

Kimora came out the bathroom putting her shoes on & grabbing her keys off the dresser.

"Baby where you going?" I asked sitting up.

"To get some Tampons." She said walking out the room causing me to chuckle I knew something was wrong with her.

A few minutes later I heard something coming downstairs, I got up from the bed & went down the steps to hear the someone playing the piano.

I got closer to see Mrs. Lawson playing the piano & singing.

"As around the sun the earth knows she's revolving
And the rosebuds know to bloom in early may."

Her voice was so beautiful & light, Kimora never told me her mother could sing.

"Just as hate knows love's the cure", She sung with her eyes closed.

"You can rest your mind assure, That I'll be loving you always", I sung causing her to turn around & look at shocked that someone was listening to her.

I walked closer to her continuing to sing, "As now can't reveal the mystery of tomorrow, But in passing will grow older every day"

"I didn't know you knew how to sing." She said scooting over so I could sit next to her.

"Yeah I use to sing in church when my aunt would take me." I giggled.

"How did you learn to sing?" I asked causing her to look down sighing.

"Umm when I was 10 my mom died from her boyfriend killing her & to cope with all that I started watching Diana Ross & Donna Summer on tv, I thought maybe one day I could be them & forget all my problems but that didn't happen, I got pregnant at 17 married at 18 and divorced by 29."

"But you became a Model." I said causing her chuckle

"Yes but that took time to do, having a baby young & trying to take care of her it was hard to be away from her but someone had to pay the bills my ex-husband was too busy sleeping with his coworkers to even care."

"I am sorry you went through all of that." I said to her genuinely.

"It's ok I made it out & now I am happy with the single life I have." She said

"Single? You no way." I said not convinced.

"Yes I am single I haven't been with anyone since my ex"

"Seriously & you are how old?" I questioned smiling.

"Old enough ok" She chuckled along with me.

"Your not old at all Mrs. Lawson" I said staring into those brown eyes of hers.

"Qiana" She said

"What?" I questioned

"Call me Qiana that's my name, Mrs. Lawson is my ex mother in law."

"Qiana, I like it" I said moving my hair out of my face.

Silence fell between us again & honestly I wanted to kiss her so bad but something told me not too.

"Umm I am going to head to bed before Kimora comes back." I said standing up walking away.

"Morgan?" Qiana called causing me to turn back around toward

"Yes?" I questioned

She winked at me, "Thanks"

"For what?"

"For talking to me, It's been awhile since I had someone to talk to I have my best friend & family but talking to you is different." She said

"Anytime." I smirked before going back upstairs getting in the bed.

About 10 mins later Kimora came in & she must have assumed I was asleep because she didn't say anything since my back was toward her.

Honestly I was lying there thinking about Qiana & how much I am starting to like her I know it's wrong but why does it feel so right.