Chapter 25: Final Battle (Part 1)

(Blitzø's Ultimate Merge-Verse Group, The Ultimate Heroic Alliance and The Anti-Union Academy Resistance are seen going to one of The Ultimate Villainous Alliance's Bases as they see a flying fortress.)

Blitzø: It must be where Megatronus Prime is hiding.

Reck: I'll shut down the generators.

(Reck leaves the group while Cool Scout smirks)

Cool Scout: Alright, let's go over the planning. I'll...

(Supergirl (DCSHG) punches Scout.)

Ryan: Uh... someone has a plan?

Blitzø: I have a plan. (sees the U.V. Troops) ATTACK!

(The three hero groups start showcasing their skills as they defeat some Ultimate Villainous Troopers. Blitzø then turns to Ryan, MechaGodzilla, Cog, Auteur, and The Dekarangers.)

Blitzø: I heard my former father joined with the Ultimate Villainous Alliance, and also, Two villains I thought to have destroyed will return as one.

MechaGodzilla: I hacked into your database, and I can confirm that the enemies are the leader of the Seven, Homelander and the Australium Robo-Heavy, an enhanced version of Gray Mann's Robo-Heavy.

Cog: Let's destroy them both.

(They then split up to find Cash Buckzo, and then they get close to the tower as they find Cash Buckzo and the Australium Cyber-Homelander (a fusion between Australium Robo-Heavy and Homelander)

Cash: Pathetic little piece of shit. Even with the generators weakened, I still have enough power to put you in your place. I'll show you how worthless you really are!

Blitzø: I have a worth of my own! Time to put up or shut up!

(Then Blitzø and the main heroes prepare to fight Cash and Asutralium Cyber-Homelander.)

Cash: What would you like your epitaph to read? How about "Here lies a bunch of buffons"?

Blitzø: Why not "Here dozes an abuser and his mechanized slave"? Might as well make it for the person who needs it, right?

(Ryan becomes Nega Cannonbolt and hits the Australium Cyber-Homelander while MechaGodzilla shoots two missiles, and they hit Cash Buckzo. The Australium Cyber-Homelander shoots a heat vision, but Cog counters it with a blast of his own while Auteur punches Cash twice. But the villain smirks.)

Cash: You're done for, heroes. (to Blitzø) Perish along with your useless group!

(Suddenly the Australium Cyber-Homelander shields him from a plasma shot as they see Adrian Jackson.)

Blitzø: My friends got me this far, and together, we're gonna win!

Cash: Friends are nothing but a fleeting illusion. You can count on nobody but yourself!

 You can count on nobody but yourself!

Ryan (N. Cannonbolt): You can't hide how sad and lonely you really are! Your ambitions are a real illusion!

(Auteur and Adrian combine their attacks and hit both Cash and the Australium Cyber-Homelander. Then the Dekarangers and Blitzø do the same.)

DekaRed: Here goes, partner! When we join forces, the sky's the limit!

(The heroes combine their powers, and they knock both Cash and Australium Cyber-Homelander out.)

(Meanwhile, Reck is seen going for the generators, but some of the Ultimate Villainous Alliance soldiers come in, including Alexi, Viktor, Lev and Krill. Then they start shooting, but then they stop until Reck comes in and shoots, killing the soldiers, especially Viktor, Lev and Krill as he goes through the door before closing it, and Alexi starts shooting.)

Alexi: Fight!

Alexi: Fight!

(Alexi then chases after Reck before engaging him into a fight in which they fall off stairs, but luckily none of them got hurt. As Reck gets up, Alexi grabs him and throws him against a wall before kicking him. They resume their fight , but Alexi gains the upper hand, and is about to kill Reck, but he pulls out a trick on his sleeve as he kicks something with a rope, and Alexi realizes that a hook is trapped on his leg, but he is pulled off as Reck screams.)

Reck: TOO SLOW!

(Alexi screams in agony as he falls to his death.)

(As the screen fades to black, Alexi's dead body can be seen.)