Chapter 5: Hunted

(Logan is hitting Rorke, who is in a chair in the cargo bay of a plane, about to be interrogated.)

Elias: That's enough! What did they do to you?

Rorke: Same thing you did to me. They set me free.

(The White Spy hits Rorke.)

Elias: You taught me a long time ago - Ghosts don't break. Now I'm gonna ask you one more time...

Rorke: Everyone breaks, Elias! Why don't you ask your buddy Ajax... well... if he were still with us.

(Rorke has a mild chuckle as Elias pushes Hesh and proceeds to the back of the plane)

Elias: Grab his chair!

(Hesh and Blitzo grab the chair)

Elias: Bring that bastard over here!

(They push Rorke to the plane's backdoor as Elias opens it)

Rorke: So this is how it ends, Elias!? You going to throw me out of this plane?

Elias: You're going to tell me all about that dig site in San Diego.

Rorke: What, you going to drop me, Lieutenant? Again?

Elias: Answer me Rorke!

Rorke: You really think you're going to break me Elias? Bring it on! Come on! Here I am!

Elias: Blitzo! Bring him to me!

(Blitzo grabs Rorke and throws him to the floor.)

Elias: It's over Rorke. We beat you!

Rorke: *laughs* You haven't beaten me Elias... You've just made my job a hell of a lot easier!

(A Federation plane, along with several Ultimate Villainous troops, including Cinder Fall, Viktor, Lev, Kiril and Alexi rise from the clouds and fly right behind the Ghosts' plane.

Elias: Back!! Get back!! BACK!!

(The Federation plane fires hooks at the Ghosts' plane and pulls up, dropping the Ghosts' plane down as it explodes into pieces; Cinder Fall, Viktor, Lev, Kiril and Alexi and the Federation soldiers drop into the cargo bay and grab Rorke, who looks down at Blitzo.)

Rorke: Hey, if you make it out of this, kid, come find me! There's always room for one more!

(As the Federation soldiers take Rorke away, Blitzo starts falling, and then his two symbiotes start speaking.)

Cyanide: Use your wings!

Blitzo: (confused) What wings?

(Suddenly Blitzo opens Black Wings on his back and lands in the jungle.)

Elias: Everyone report in.

Hesh: It's Hesh, I'm with Merrick.

Elias: Good. Keegan's with me.

(Blitzo stands up but is still confused.)

Elias: Blitzo?

Hesh: I saw him opening black wings before we landed..

(Blitzo continues to walk deeper into the jungle along with Logan, the White Spy, Mulkiewics, SPi, Snowers and Gandhi.)

Hesh: Shit. Get down! Looks like we got company.

Elias: We're coming to you. guys, if you can hear me, try and find the crash site. We're just up the hill. Stay low and quiet, and you will find us.

Blitzo: Got it. We can do it.