Chapter 10: Building a Treehouse

(The three heroes come out of a portal and step in the water as they are over a waterfall.)

Jesse: Okay... not what I was expecting.

(Then they walk until they see a grimm. Jesse tries to attack it, but gets hit. Then Blitzo and Logan combine their shooting skills, bringing the grimm down.)

Blitzo: Well, that was close.

(Then Axel comes out of the portal.)

Logan: There was a grimm.

(Then Jesse looks in a stairway.)

Axel: Oh... is it dead? I mean, you know, dead-dead?

(Then Olivia follows them.)

Olivia: Where are we?

Jesse: In the dark; in the middle of nowhere.

Blitzo: Maybe we should bed down for the night. It's dangerous to be out when it's this dark.

(Reuben looks down before reuniting with the newly reunited Merged-Verse Squad.)

Moxie: I thought we were headed toward a temple.

Millie: We're looking for a giant building. It should be pretty obvious.

Logan: Ivor said...

Axel: Oh, "Ivor said". Well, then maybe this is the temple. I'm being sarcastic.

Olivia: Axel... come on.

Jesse: The Order wouldn't build all that track for nothing. It's gotta be here somewhere.

Lukas: Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Axel: I was agreeing with you so... I don't know what you're talking about.

Blitzo: We have to build, uh...

Moxxie: Uhhhhh...

Blitzo: Shelter.

Axel: Shelter! I was going to say Shelter.

Loona: I say we build a treehouse.

Leonardo: That'll take forever. And we'll be exposed while we do it. We just need a quick and dirty hut.

 We just need a quick and dirty hut