Funeral Rites

The episode opens with the scene of last ones ending.

(Gotta love how that image is saved as squish

(Gotta love how that image is saved as squish.jpeg in my hard drive.) 

Akihiro: MASAHIRO!

Mika tries to slash the Gusion, but Kudal reacts earlier and speeds off. 

Akihiro screams and rushes to the Man Rodi Masahiro was in.

-Brewers' ship-

We hear gunshots before watching how Shino's team continue their raid. They open a door, ready for heavy resistance, but instead there's a bunch of kids hiding.

Shino: It's all kids in here too. 

He lowers his rifle and looks at the kids.

Shino: It's okay. We're not your enemies. Let's go.

He continues on his way and the rest of the team follows suit.

Shino: Christ...

Then, a bunch of gunshots are heard.

One of the Tekkadan boys was shot, everyone was shooketh. 

Tekkadan worker: Neriya! 

We see that the one who fired at the Tekkadan worker was one of the kids. Another one pulls out a rifle from a box and opens fire on the raid team.

Tekkadan worker 2: Shit! 

He quickly goes over to the door and basically empties the mag on the kids.

Shino extends his right hand in an attempt to stop him, but it was futile.

-VOID-

We see Akihiro, now out of the Graze, trying to get the cockpit of the Man Rodi open.

Akihiro: Masahiro! Masahiro! 

Masahiro slowly looks up, his body was smashed between several of the components of the cockpit, blood dripped from his forehead onto his face.

Masahiro: B-Bro?

Akihiro: Stay still. Why? Why'd you protect me!? 

Masahiro: I don't know. This feels strange... It's supposed to hurt, but it's really... But the inside of my head feels relieved.