The shoals

The episode opens with a shot of both the hammerhead and the Isaribi side by side, then we see Naze and Orga leaning on one of the railings of the ships windows.

Naze: I talked big, but we got caught up with pirates, and look at us now.

Orga: Stop it, bro. It's a small scrap some misguided thugs picked with us.

Naze turns his head to Orga.

Naze: So, what should we do about it, brother?

Orga: It might be small time, but I don't like being looked down on.

He turns his head to Naze.

Naze: Same here. Then, let's show them a thing or two about how we roll.

-Scene change, bleh-

We see Takaki, still in the water bed thing.

Takaki: Damn it, I shouldn't be lying down at a time like this.

Merribit and Ride were by his side.

Merribit: What are you talking about? You barely escaped death.

Ride: That's right, so just focus on resting up!

Takaki: But-

Ride: The boss says he'll deal with things, so it's fine.

Merribit: Exactly. You have to get proper rest now.

Ride: See? Ms. Merribit says so too.

Merribit chuckles silently.

Takaki: Yeah, but-

Ride: Just go back to sleep!

We see Naze's office, were he and Amida were sitting in the same chair. Amida was in the arm rest and Naze was sitting in the chair itself.

Naze: Have you been able to locate the Brewer's ship yet?

Amida: We've sent the Hyakuri, customized with extended sensor range, on numerous patrols, but can't even glimpse their shadow.

Turns out, Orga and Biscuit were also there.

Biscuit: So they can see us, but we can't see them?

Upon a wider view of the sofa Naze is in, turns out Eco and another Turbines worker is there.

Random Turbines worker that we can't find the name of: How do they do that?

Eco: We're a ship carrying Ahab Reactors. It's supposed to be impossible to keep tracking us without any Ariadne signals.

Amida: They're a bunch of low-lifes demanding First Daughter Kudelia. There's no doubt they must have some intelligence on us, as well as our charted route too.

Orga: Are you the only people who know about the path? 

Naze: I think we are?

He looks up at Amida.

Amida: It's a path our own navigation officer plotted. We of course logged it with Teiwaz before departure. 

Naze: If information about us was leaked, then it would've been at Saisei...

Biscuit: How is that even possible...?

Naze: As organizations grow, it becomes increasingly difficult to monitor everything.