𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓...?

"Have you heard of the videogame Amore Amalgation?"

Amore Amalgation was promotioned as a dating sim, where you were a new student at the privilege and extremely known Stellaris Institute thanks to a scholarship. There were 10 love interests that you could conquist, and there was also a messaging system to talk with users from different parts of the world. It sounded cliche, yes, but the graphics and characters seemed promising, but...

"The so-called ghost game?"

The title 'ghost videogame' was gained because, out of nowhere, all the information about the videogame dissapeared. The company and developers denied working on the creation of the game, all the trailers and promotions of it dissapeared, and the creator of the game just... dissapeared. There was nothing of them on social media, and since they just used a nickname and only started posting for their videogame, there was nothing else people could cling onto to discover more about their location and fate

At the end, it was known as an Internet mystery, with a lot of theories going on. Most people just decided to go with the idea it was the Mandela effect, since it was the most logical option.

So you might wonder, why am I bringing it up?

Because that's where everyone got trapped and their life went down the hill, of course

Where... a teenager found on an ilegal website the supposedly 'demo version' of the ghost dating sim Amore Amalgation, and after making his friends (and some people) start the game alongside him, they get sucked into the game.

Or where.... after seeing players finally entering their world, characters plan to make everything well to have a good ending. But some of those characters code twist that love into something darker... and others realize that the players will do anything to get their happily ever after.

( applyfic created by naethings, do not steal the concept or give credits if you plan to inspire )

( cover created by AK1NA-SAN, tsym! <3 )

warnings; there will be blood, descriptions of death, red flags, toxic relationships, trauma, posible references of suicide, angst, posible existencial crisis, twisted mentalities, yandere behaviour and similars in this story, proceed with caution. i do not condomn yandere behaviour or toxic relationships, please remember to search for help and support if you are in that type of situations.

dedications; Ribzyz [also she is my creative assistant-], -UltPark0urArtist-, ITSYBITSYITSU, harukqqhannitique, Epiphany_Dewdrop.
NAMNAU/NAUNUMI and ISHISKYEU/cerone4life, i thought this could interest you guys too? if you dont wish to be tagged just tell me <33

> if you wish to tag, please tag here

"Are you willing to get your happy ending even if that means everyone else will dissapear?"

slots and application will be unlocked tomorrow, when i adjust some final details