Jimin threw him a glare, but he was helpless against this mother-son duo and could only accept such a "wonderful assignment" that made his balls hurt.

The wedding took place at one of the local villas.Taehyung's dad might have shocked the market and was super wealthy, but he kept a low profile.

Taking into consideration that Yeojin was also a famous anchor and in order not to cause too much public clamor, they chose this location after extreme caution and care.

The villa they picked wasn't famous, but it had a large, beautiful lawn and a Catholic church nearby. After careful decoration, it was very suited for holding a wedding.

Due to becoming Yeojin's "maid of honor", Jimin and Taehyung separated the night before.

The next day, he followed the bride's car, and when they reached the church, Jimin carefully took Yeojin's arm and stepped out of the car. Under the cheers of the guests, he held the bride's arm and walked into the church.

When Jimin saw Taehyung standing at the altar next to his dad, for a moment there, he really got a feeling that...this was his and Taehyung's wedding.

Taeyang was also present, standing there w/ his hands in his pockets. Although the 2 of them looked exactly the same, Jimin still immediately recognized Taehyung— That person stood there, looking just as nervous as he felt, a completely different person compared to the calm and composed Taeyang.

Jimin passed Yeojin's hand into Seon-ho's. The man who looked somewhat similar to Taehyung murmured a quiet "Thank you" to him.

Following that, Taehyung impatiently walked over and led him away.

The 2 of them sat down in the reserved seat in the 1st row, and even then, Taehyung didn't let go of Jimin's hand. Here, they listened to Seon-ho and Yeojin's vows.

The pastor was someone close to his 60s, probably one of Seon-ho's friends.

He gave a simple introduction to Seon-ho and Yeojin's separation/reunion in these 20 years and expressed his emotions and blessings towards these two picking up the pieces and starting anew. Finally, he intoned, "The groom, Seon-ho, do you, once more, take Miss Yeojin to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Yes, I do."

Hearing Seon-ho's words, Taehyung tightened his grip on Jimin's hands, as if he was also saying, "I do".

Then, the pastor looked towards Yeojin: "The bride, Yeojin, do you, once more, take Mister Seon-ho as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes..." Yeojin smiled like the spring, full of light, "I do."

Jimin also gripped Taehyung's hand.

...Yes, I do.

His parents' remarriage made Taehyung incredibly happy, and he spent the whole summer smiling foolishly like his family's Snowlass.

After they got back to Korea, Taehyung received the official photos and recordings from his parents' wedding and discovered that quite a few were of him and Jimin, and of Jimin supporting his mom. Besides himself with joy, he shared them to his WhatsApp status!

A long time ago, Jimin had warned him not to post things related to them to avoid arousing his parents' suspicions, but after Taehyung accidentally posted this, Mama Park actually gave him a reply with 'good'!

Seeing that, Jimin wanted to explode. His mom really didn't have any other reactions?

In one of the photos, he and Taehyung were holding hands! The two of them wore black and white matching tuxedos! Was his mom this dense or did she think nothing was wrong about that!?