Chapter 60

Thinking about all those photos he saw long ago on the other's site, Jimin was a bit tempted.

Other than Taehyung, he didn't know anyone who lived in a villa. Since Taehyung invited him first, after confirming that his presence wouldn't cause any problems, he packed up and headed on over.

Of course, he lied to his parents that he was going back to school early.

Hearing him agree, Taehyung impatiently wanted to drive over to pick him up, but Jimin refused: "Don't make such a big deal out of it. It's not like I can't read a map."

Taehyung wanted to see Jimin terribly, his heart burning with yearning, and felt quite unhappy at being rejected.

Jimin perceived this through the phone, then added, "I'm worried that you driving alone isn't safe. Didn't you say your chauffeur went back home for the holidays? How long have you learned to drive? You really think you're some expert already?"

He originally wanted to comfort the other, but what came out ended up being so biting!

Taehyung gave his address, then hung up in a huff.

Helpless, Jimin could only constantly report his progress on the road, and it wasn't until he was off the subway that Taehyung replied:

Taehyung: I'm waiting for you at Exit 1.

Wearing a backpack and holding a few bags of fruit he bought along the way, Jimin immediately saw Taehyung pacing around when he came out of the subway station. The other was wearing a dark-grey down jacket, one hand holding his phone and the other holding the leash of a large white dog. Seeing Jimin, his eyes brightened and he revealed a foolish smile that matched the dog beside him.

"You came..." Taehyung walked over with large strides and hugged Jimin, ignoring everyone around them. That tiny bit of irritation completely disappeared the moment he saw his beloved.

Jimin's cheeks burned, unable to take his eyes off Taehyung for a few seconds, before finally shifting his gaze to the large dog.

"This is...Snowlass?" Jimin asked w/o thinking.

Taehyung blinked: "How do you know her name?"

Jimin: "......"

After asking, Taehyung slapped the back of his head and smiled: "Ah, I almost forgot. I think I posted her picture to my WhatsApp before......"

Jimin immediately nodded: "Yes."

Taehyung rubbed Snowlass's head, and she squinted her eyes and revealed a happy smile. Jimin didn't dislike animals, and seeing this, felt his heart grow soft. Also reaching out to rub her, he asked, "What breed?"

Taehyung took the bags out of Jimin's hand and while leading the way, replied, "Samoyed."

"How many years have you had her?" Jimin recalled that he saw pictures of her when he followed Taehyung back in middle school, so it should have been a long time by now.

"Almost 10 years." Taehyung rubbed Snowlass's ears again and smiled: "She's an old girl now."

Jimin calculated in his head: 10 years, right when Taehyung was in 3rd grade. It couldn't be that he started raising her after he and his brother separated?

......

Taehyung's house was in the suburbs and the scenery was really nice. It was wide with trees everywhere unlike where Jimin lived in the city, full of nothing but houses.

After walking for ~15 minutes, they reached Taehyung's villa district, and he roughly introduced the area and people.

His said it like it was no big deal, but Jimin was really shocked to hear all the big-shots that also lived here, though he only recognized a few.