Chapter 33

Since Taehyung insisted and Jimin didn't really care much for the bear, he let it be.

Besides, he felt like he's the one who profited from this, especially getting Taehyung's first kiss... Wait no, did Taehyung define a "first kiss" the same way he did? Or did it need to be on the lips to count?

While Jimin randomly mused, he held the roses and left the assembly hall with Taehyung.

As they walked back, they were both silent. Taehyung continuously tormented the bear, throwing it around, pinching its neck, or poking its face. Jimin couldn't bear to watch this inanimate object abuse, thus pulled out his phone and went on WhatsApp.

It would have been better if he didn't, but now that he did, he was scared witless.

There were dozens of posts, and all of them photos or videos of Taehyung and him from earlier. Taken from various angles, of various time frames, the whole shebang!

Their class group chat was also discussing this, and if it wasn't for Jimin turning off notifications, his phone would have exploded by now.

He didn't even need to look to know what they wrote!

He sighed, and then went to look at his Moments, and immediately let out a "Fuck......"

The very first post was Sung Hoon's!

The picture attached was a perfectly timed capture of Taehyung kissing his temples, and the him in the photo was actually......smiling?

......WTF! What was with this stupefied expression? Why was he smiling? Was this 'shopped?

Just as Jimin was planning on zooming in for a closer look, Taehyung, who heard him curse, came over: "What's wrong?"

Jimin had no time to hide, and after taking a look, Taehyung wedged the bear under an arm and pulled out his own phone.

"...The fuck! Haha!" Taehyung probably also got a mountain of notifications, and after the initial shock, couldn't resist smiling and looking through them.

Seeing this, Jimin cursed at himself. Taehyung was able to treat this as a joke, so why did he have to be so nervous and wound up? Why couldn't he also act like he didn't care?

Soon, Taehyung also saw Sung Hoon's post, and whether it was out of happiness or a terrible sense of humor, he specifically pointed it out and said to Jimin: "You were smiling when I kissed you!"

So what if he was. Besides, they had just finished a successful performance, it would've been strange if he didn't smile.

"Oh? Is that so?" Jimin shot the other a glance, chanting the How to Pretend to be a Straight Guy Doctrine to quell and adjust his mood.

Taehyung saw how calm he looked and dropped this topic.

After reading through dozens of notifications, they discovered that about half of those were people teasing them about their relationship, and quite a few of those people were their straight male classmates.

Towards this mysterious and incomprehensible world, Jimin only had one word: Unbelievable......

When they arrived at the dorm, neither Sung Hoon nor KiBum were there.

Jimin put down his stuff and went to wash his hair. Ever since SeokJin and Taehyung messed with it, it felt like he was wearing an extremely uncomfortable helmet. Finally, he was able to wash it out.

When he came out of the bathroom, he saw Taehyung sitting in front of his computer while torturing the poor teddy bear at the same time. He had pulled and tugged the bear's limbs so much that the cotton inside had separated, and now it looked like it had a broken neck and joints.