" But you wore... "  She was saying.

" I know, I know... but you see, Ron said that since it was my first outing with you after the wedding, I should wear this one as I look better in this color so we changed in his room. " I said.

I could feel a set of eyes glaring at me, but I was enjoying it.

She was confused at first and then smiled shyly at me and placed her hand on my hand.

I knew someone was burning. He was about to tell her that I was lying but Chachu, my partner in crime sometimes, stopped him.  Everyone was trying to control their laughter as I was playing a prank on her.

"  I think there’s something wrong with my eyes—I just can’t take them off of you. You are looking very pretty today. " I used one of my pickup lines. She looked around as everyone was there and the color rose in her cheeks.

OMG!! She could feel shy?? I was surprised but she looked pretty blushing like that.

" By the way, how does it feel to be so gorgeous? I swear, I tried but could not find a suitable word in the dictionary to describe your beauty." I used another one and she looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Raj... " she was going to tell me to stop, but I was enjoying looking at both of them getting uncomfortable, and used yet another one.

" Thank God, I have life insurance. Because you make my heart stop. Let's go for dinner. "  I said and started walking towards the main door.

Raj got up but chachu glared at him, enjoying the scene.

" What are you doing, Raj? Everyone... " She looked at me weirdly.

" They will use their cars. You come with me. We must spend some time together. "  I said.

Raj was getting annoyed but chachu was not allowing him to speak.

" Mom!! " Raj said.

" What happened, Ron? " Mom turned and said with a naughty smile. Dad and chachu tried to hide their smiles. 

Poor Raj.

" What?? You too? "  He made a face but Mom shrugged.

" Let's go, honey. " I said pulling her to the door.

If glares could kill, I would have died by now. Raj was getting very uncomfortable now. He even managed to get up and was about to come to us.  

" Are you sure you are Raj?  You are talking like Ron. You are Ron, right?? "  Myra said.

" What are you saying, love? You don't even recognize me?? " I continued with my acting.

I was not behaving like Raj deliberately as it was light-hearted teasing.

" You are Ron!! I am sure. Isn't it Roohi?? "  She looked at Roohi but Roohi shook her head.

" I am sure. You are not Raj."  She insisted.

" Mom, look what is she saying... " I said. And that's when Mom decided to end the teasing she came to me and pulled my ear.

" Ouch!! Mom, don't be a spoiled sport. " I said. She hit me lightly on my arm.

" She is right... Well done, Myra beta. You are right. He was playing a prank on you. "  Mom said.

" Sorry, sweetheart, but how could I miss the chance? " I was laughing. Raj came to stand beside her.

" But I caught you. "  She smiled at me.

" That's because I didn't behave exactly like him. He can't even flirt with his own wife. I was giving you a hint as it was your first time so was giving you a practice test, I was being lenient. " I said.

" I will beat you. "  Raj glared at me.

" Awww... Someone was getting possessive. You have always enjoyed playing those pranks on us. So why are you upset today?" Chachu said and Dad nodded.

" Mom, you also helped him. "  I ignored chachu and said to Mom.

" You both have made fool of me many times. So how could I leave a chance to tease you?? Sorry, Myra, but this game has been a part of this family. They once saw Shlok and Shaurya switching roles and ever since, they have been doing it. " Mom said with a smile. 

" It's ok, Aunty. It was funny." Myra said.

"  Ask this idiot, if he also feels it was funny?"  Dad said while Raj rolled his eyes.

" He was getting very uncomfortable with every flirty dialogue Ron said. "  Chachu was laughing. Myra looked at Raj shyly.

Raj was still looking at his blushing bride. I knew he was mesmerized by her.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😁😁😁😁😁😮😮😮🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭